Please join my facebook campaign for Bond 23!

Hello fellow Bond fans,

In light of the recent news about the hold on Bond 23 I wanted to reach out and ask that you would consider joining my facebook campaign. I started a group a little while back to get support to make Kylie Minogue the next Bond girl, but because of the hold on the movie, I wanted to get in touch with fellow Bond fans to ask that you consider joining and lending your support. It's a different angle to show support for Bond 23, but I feel it's important, because it keeps focus on the movie actually being made and getting a rocking hot Bond Girl! I invite you to at least check out the group and see what you think. Kylie Minogue has acting credits, and at her point in life I think she could make a great addition to the franchise, adding not only her sex appeal, but a greater maturity than the average vapid 20 year old. Like all of you I want the movie to be made. I see my facebook group as an opportunity to reach out to a broader range of fans to show support for the film, and see it come to completion with Daniel Craig as 007.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42851199451&v=wall

Comments

• DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent
    GL with that. All I can say. {[]