Bond theme songs performed live by original artists

I had the enormous good fortune of seeing Paul McCartney live recently and it was a phenomenal show. Three hours long, 36 songs fairly evenly split between classic Beatles, Wings and a few of his more recent pieces. His voice was strong, his comments funny and the show worth every single penny. If I had a dollar for everytime I sat there thinking "Pinch me...I'm watching Paul McCartney sing Let it Be/Hey Jude/Yesterday etc live" I'd have paid for my ticket alone.

However, it did lead me to a Bond question...what Bond theme songs have you seen played live by the original artist? Several years ago I had my first such encounter at a Duran Duran show when they played "View to a Kill". That was very cool and was the first time I had experienced that. McCartney did a phenomenal performance of "Live and Let Die" complete with pyrotechnics that had goosebumps up and down my arms.

So...who on here has seen Aha, Shirley Bassey, Tom Jones or anyone else and been privileged to see a theme song live?

Comments

• Mark HazardMark Hazard West Midlands, UKPosts: 495MI6 Agent
    Have seen Paul/Wings three times, each time doing Live and Let Die. However, I always felt that the first time was the best by far. All three times included pyros, but only the first had strobe lifghting, which I felt really made the song.