Bondstars Christmas Party 2010 - Tickets On Sale NOW!!

www.bondstars.comwww.bondstars.com Pinewood Studios, LondonPosts: 373Chief of Staff
Hi

Tickets have now gone on sale for the Bondstars Christmas Party on the 14th November 2010 at Pinewood Studios, London England.

Since initial tickets were offered to customers on our mailing list we now only have a handful of tickets remaining

You can find more information and book tickets using the following link

www.bondstars.com/christmas

If you would like priority information about events and signings, please join our mailing list

regards

Andy
www.bondstars.com - The stars' official online autograph store
www.allstarautographs.co.uk - Autographs, Private Signings & Events
www.honorblackman.co.uk - Official Honor Blackman website

Comments

• www.bondstars.comwww.bondstars.com Pinewood Studios, LondonPosts: 373Chief of Staff
    Event has now provisionally sold out but if you still wish to attend we can put you on the waiting list.
  • OffstagerOffstager Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    Thanks for organising this the day after our event, 'Pay Attention, 007!' at The Bacon Theatre, Cheltenham. Especially when we tried to ask for your help ages ago to include you within what we were doing and you knew months in advance what date and event we were holding. I suppose, the difference is, our event is giving all the profits to charity.

Hopefully, Bond fans won't mind shelling out money for TWO events on the same weekend.

It's a real shame you felt the need to put this on the same weekend. However much you'll say it was 'logistics' or a coincidence, it just smacks of something you've done deliberately.

Despite this, we wish you every success and hope that perhaps you might follow our lead and donate some of the money you make to charity as well?

It's a real shame you couldn't have put on this Christmas event in the traditional month instead - December.
  • PaulWestonPaulWeston Midlands, UKPosts: 119MI6 Agent
    I have a friend who now can't go to the event. I'm not reselling the ticket but if anyone is interested could they get in touch with Andy at Bondstars saying they are interested and want to be added to the waiting list.
    We can then get Bondstars to transfer this over to you (obviously at the cost of the ticket)
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    edited November 2010
    It would seem that Britt Ekland is taking part in I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! not sure how she can be at the
    Bondstars christmas event and on the show all at once?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1327649/Im-A-Celebrity-2010-Britt-Ekland-roaring-arrives-Down-Under.html

Just read on Bondstars page that it says 'all guests will appear, subject to work commitments' guess that clears that one up!
  • robinbtrobinbt Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    any more guests going to be added or cos it sold out early is that it????????????????????????
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Just like to thank Gareth and Andy for a quality event, I had a great time {[]
  • www.bondstars.comwww.bondstars.com Pinewood Studios, LondonPosts: 373Chief of Staff
    Thanks for your kind comments and really glad you enjoyed it

Hope to see you at the next..whenever that may be :)

Andy
    Hi

The Bondstars Christmas Party event report is now online

You can see this and reports on from our previous events at the following page

www.bondstars.com/previousevents

You can also purchase the event programme, quantities are very limited so get your copy now!!

www.bondstars.com/previousevents/programmes

Regards

Andy