Bond Theme after Lisl is Killed.

Ricardo C.Ricardo C. Posts: 916MI6 Agent
I think the dumbest, and yet unintentionally hilarous, rendition of The James Bond Theme occured right after Countess Lisl was murdered. The corn ball guitar is the killer. I almost expected the film to go into a commerical break afterwards. "James Bond Will Return...After these messages !". :))

Comments

• I don't agree. I think that track is awesome... It was the way of the eighties.... You can say that about a lot of tracks on the soundtrack for For your eyes only... Runaway, A Drive in the country, Submarine, Melinas revenge (Last bit) and Sub vs Sub for instance. But it is a style and Bill Conti uses it very well I think....
  • Ricardo C.Ricardo C. Posts: 916MI6 Agent
    I don't agree. I think that track is awesome... It was the way of the eighties.... You can say that about a lot of tracks on the soundtrack for For your eyes only... Runaway, A Drive in the country, Submarine, Melinas revenge (Last bit) and Sub vs Sub for instance. But it is a style and Bill Conti uses it very well I think....

Well I think Conti's stuff was generally forgetable and sometimes hilarously kitschy as I stated before with his corn ball disco and guitar riffs. He pales in comparison to people who made great scores in that decade such as John Barry, Jerry Goldsmith, John Williams, Alan Silvestri, and Vangelis.