Which Bond game?

thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
As a someone who has just re-entered casual gaming after a long break (PS2 when it was new) what is a good Bond game to get for the Nintendo wii? Preferably a game that can be left for a week or two at a time and then picked up again without practically relearning everything. Thanks...
Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com

Comments

• DanielCraig007DanielCraig007 Posts: 588MI6 Agent
    As a someone who has just re-entered casual gaming after a long break (PS2 when it was new) what is a good Bond game to get for the Nintendo wii? Preferably a game that can be left for a week or two at a time and then picked up again without practically relearning everything. Thanks...

goldeneye_2010_boxart_wii.jpg
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Tempted to buy a Wii just for Goldeneye, would be like University all over again!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • alizabaithalizabaith Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    heres one. Seems very childish but hey its pretty fun. Try getting balloons and tie them to everyones legs soo you know what happens after that EVERYONE STOMP ON EACH OHTERS FEET!!! . Another is the tooth pick with doughuts game, where each person has a toothpick in there mouth and passes the doughn...
    coral
    free bets
    bet online
  • Mr_IceMr_Ice USPosts: 137MI6 Agent
    I purchased a Wii just for Goldeneye. (My son thinks I got it for him B-) ) Can't go wrong there. It's a solid FPS.
    You can definitely put it down and come back to it as it's just one level after another blasting bad guys.
  • jameskingamajameskingama Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    I have only James Bond game in my PSP..
  • pyratpyrat Posts: 260MI6 Agent
    I picked up an N64 with the Goldeneye cartridge cheap off of eBay. It's actually a lot of fun and the graphics remind me of the old Commodore 64 days. :)) For the Wii I'd say DC007 has the right idea.
    Pyrat
    Reflections in a double bourbon...
  • Mrs.BryceMrs.Bryce Posts: 139MI6 Agent
    pyrat wrote:
    I picked up an N64 with the Goldeneye cartridge cheap off of eBay. It's actually a lot of fun and the graphics remind me of the old Commodore 64 days. :)) For the Wii I'd say DC007 has the right idea.

I too have the n64 Goldeneye game, absolutely love it. I leave it for months and still know how to play it. It really is fun! I'm repeat playing now :))