Some cool Bond 23 Info

2»

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,279MI6 Agent
    Hmmm, think they'd have to cast a younger M in that case... :o
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    RED DAWN, Where Bond teams up with the Wolverines to fight the Communist take over of America.
    RED DAWN (of the Dead ), Bond Fighting Zombies.
    RED SKY, Bond fighting a Media Mogel (TND Remake)

Hope the Real Title is a Bit Better. :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Maybe Red Alert? :D
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    Flemming used proverbs or versions of them as titles ("Live and let die", "The living daylights"). Red Sky at Night is in that tradition. Red is usually a symbol of danger and teh proverb is awarning. Red Sky at Night sounds stylish AND omnious. Red Shadow = none of the above.
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    edited January 2011
    Personnely I think the whole tswlm rumour is just because DC said after QOS that the next one would have underground submarine base.
    HE WAS JOKING FOLKS.
  • DangerMouseDangerMouse Benfleet, EssexPosts: 235MI6 Agent
    superdaddy wrote:
    Personnely I think the whole tswlm rumour is just because DC said after QOS that the next one would have underground submarine base.
    HE WAS JOKING FOLKS.

Would be nice for them to make their own equivalent of TSWLM though.
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    RED DAWN, Where Bond teams up with the Wolverines to fight the Communist take over of America.
    RED DAWN (of the Dead ), Bond Fighting Zombies.
    RED SKY, Bond fighting a Media Mogel (TND Remake)

Hope the Real Title is a Bit Better. :#

like these .... -{

how about

Red Sun all about 'it.

- remake of TND but where carver's son takes over the evil umpire
    and tries to use page 3 models to undermine Bond's ardour
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    DJ007 wrote:
    Spacey_Evil.jpg

hey dj007 you should submit this pic in the "which blofeld had prettiest pussy" thread too... ;%
  • Mister WhiteMister White The NetherlandsPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    What about 'Property of a lady in red'?
    "Christ, I miss the Cold War."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    Probably not for this one, but I think "Blood from a Stone" is good.
    It even has four O's for them to use at will for the poster :007)
  • Smoke_13Smoke_13 Kitchener Ont CanadaPosts: 285MI6 Agent
    Wow! I live about a 1 hour drive away from the CN Tower. It would be pretty interesting to have a Bond film shot in Toronto. I believe the headquarters for CSIS isnt too far away from the CN Tower either...maybe there's a tie in? Either way, I'd love to see the kind of buzz that goes along with a Bond shoot.

I do have a hard time buying this rumor though. Maybe I lack imagination...I'm just not so sure what Bond would want with sleepy old Canada. All we Canadians really got was an honorable mention in the Bond books if I'm correct. Wasn't Bond supposed to come to Canada but his travel plans got changed somehow?

I'm not sure what sinister plot Bond would uncover here in Canada. Somebody trying to control the Back Bacon, or Beer, or Tim Horton markets? (Tim Horton's is a coffee and donut franchise here in Canada that the locals will line up for 15 minutes or more for just to get a coffee each morning.)

They could have a ski chase through Saskatchewan. One of the flattest land masses in the world. Truly a place where you can watch your dog run away from home for 3 days straight.

I'll go with saying that in my opinion the whole thing coming anywhere near Canada is a bit of a long shot.
  • Smoke_13Smoke_13 Kitchener Ont CanadaPosts: 285MI6 Agent
    I forgot to add one thing...

If there's a winter sports themed chase, battle, or what have you in Bond 23 please for the love of all things holy stay away from hockey. Yes, it's our national pastime. However, in "For Your Eyes Only" Bond did battle with some hockey goons and finished off the last baddie by ramming him with a Zamboni.

It was really painful to watch that entire scene. If you're on skates and some guy is able to ram you with a Zamboni, you have no business ever being on skates to begin with. That was one of those "yuck" moments that you sometimes get in Bond films. It almost ranked right up there with tobogganing down a hill in a cello case.
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    My friend at Pinewood Studios has given me some cool info about Bond 23. He's currently working on designs for the next Superman movie and he has worked with Bond 23 Production Designer Michael Carlin and passed on the info to me.

*The title will defenitely have 'Red' in there somewhere. Sam Mendes and Purvis/Wade want the film to be called Red Shadow while EON/Danjaq favour Red Sky At Night which they feel is a more traditional Bond movie title

* There is a spectacular battle scene/set piece set at CN Tower Toronto, Canada. The movie will be a showcase for Canada and will show the country in a light not seen by movie goers before, showing the beauty and the glamour the country has to offer in places like Toronto, Ontario, Vancouver etc. This ties in with the Winter sports theme the movie has involving skiing, bob sleding and a huge Ice Hockey game that Bond goes to watch.

* The main gadget of the movie is an ultra souped up BMW motorbike, complete with rocket launching missiles, lazer beams, all the trimmings. Bonds motorcycle helmet will be akin to Iron Mans armour and he will be able to access files etc and talk to Q or whatever character the movie uses. This is the one aspect of the production design that everyone is clamouring to work on coz theres a feeling that the bike will become iconic and a must have toy for kids. Apparently the script/storyboards calls for the most ambitious, adrenalin pumping exciting motorbike chase ever filmed.

*Kevin Spacey is in talks with Sam Mendes about playing Blofeld in the movie. They last worked together on American Beauty and are keen to work together again

Hope you find this interesting guys, take it with a pinch of salt coz it could all change tomorrow but my friend is reliable with this sort of stuff and ive never known him to be wrong, BTW you wouldnt believe the things hes told me bout the Superman Reboot!

Hey - your friend seems to be really well informed! I don't read The Sun, but maybe he does - as all of this was reported in there a few weeks ago and is also on cinemaspy.com...

I've got a mate who knows stuff - apparently Prince William has a fiance and has set a wedding date! Remember, you heard it here first...
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    apparently, theres talk of using old footage of des and adding it into the film, as a tribute to des, with the film being the 50th anniversary etc.....
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    I've got a mate who knows stuff - apparently Prince William has a fiance and has set a wedding date! Remember, you heard it here first...

:))
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • little nellylittle nelly London, EnglandPosts: 152MI6 Agent
    A motorcycle...?
    about time too! I hope this bit is true.
    N O I N F O R M A T I O N I S U S E L E S S
  • little nellylittle nelly London, EnglandPosts: 152MI6 Agent
    What about "Red Week" - the only film where Bond get's constantly shouted at by an irrational lead woman, and doesn't get any bedroom action at all... :))
    :D
    N O I N F O R M A T I O N I S U S E L E S S
  • Mister WhiteMister White The NetherlandsPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    What about "Red Week" - the only film where Bond get's constantly shouted at by an irrational lead woman, and doesn't get any bedroom action at all... :))

They already did that one, didn't they? ;)
    "Christ, I miss the Cold War."
  • CmdrAtticusCmdrAtticus United StatesPosts: 1,102MI6 Agent
    If any of this post is true, than it's possible they may use some of the elements of the motorcyle dispatcher killing in AVTAK. I hope so. I always thought the idea of the killer hiding out in a hidden bunker alongside the road and coming out on a motorbike to hunt down an unsuspecting messenger was a novel idea and would make a nice part of a Bond film. They may be outfitting Craig with a Q designed bike because Bond rode one in the story. This may even turn out to be part of the pre-titles sequence. A side note.....wouldn't it be strange that in this day of instant internet messaging that some governments or institutions like NATO would go back in some special circumstances to delivering top secret info this way since computer hacking is so dangerous today?
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    I hope Gerard Butler doesn't mind Henry Cavill wearing his Superman costume...