Judi Dench will return.

2»

Comments

• down2000down2000 Santa Monica, CAPosts: 75MI6 Agent
    This reminds me a little of the reboot discussion. I personally would like to see them dump Dench and the reboot idea but keep Craig & the overall "feel" of the new films. By dropping Dench they could make a clean break and take 007 in a different direction that goes back to the original timeline
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    Helen Mirren? Not so sure. She has played the hard nosed woman boss a lot in the past, it wold be too much too soon.
    Just to clear up any remote hint of misunderstanding, I was intending that as a joke! :D
    unitedkingdom.png
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Helen Mirren? Not so sure. She has played the hard nosed woman boss a lot in the past, it wold be too much too soon.
    Just to clear up any remote hint of misunderstanding, I was intending that as a joke! :D

(Head in hands) - I have GOT to stop posting last thing at night!! :D
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'd like to See Dame Judi playing M ( as this more realistic version of Bond ,More in keeping with the Novels ) Smoking a Pipe, asking Bond for some Rough Shagg.
    " I hear you do a good line in Rough Shagg 007, Why not come over here and Fill my Pipe !"
    Quote from "Blackadder 4" :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."