Idea for a new Bond girl for a fanfic I'm doing at the moment!

BondgalloverBondgallover liverpoolPosts: 3MI6 Agent
For quite some time I've been (off and on although I think that this time I'll finish it-hopefully) working on a fanfic entitled 'Dames of Danger!' and although I can't disclose much of the plot at present, I can tell you that it is set just after 'The Man With the Golden Gun' (novel) and that it involves Bond fighting a USSR funded arm of the Woman's Lib!

Yes I know that it sexist (a bit like 'Live and Let Die' was) but as it is meant to be written with not only the style that Fleming wrote in but also his world view.

Rest assured ladies, that the 'baddies' of this work will get fair treatment namely a realistic and balanced portrayal (save their leader known only as 'Sister One' as she'll be a classic OTT Bond baddy to the core) and a good head kicking from Bond.

However I just though that I'd share with you my idea for the new Bond girl of this tale, and I was wondering what you all think of her...

She is named Stephanie Plantette (a Fleming like play on the word 'planted') and she's surely one of the youngest girls that Bond has ever laid.

Although she only 19 years of age, and can seem very innocent and inexperienced to the point that even Bond thinks that she's a virgin (yeah right) she's in fact a really tough cookie (like any well brought up Bond girl should be) who's an expert marksman as she is heiress to a county estate ''somewhere in Essex''.

However she was cheated out of her rights by a so called friend of her fathers (who'll be turning up in the next fanfic I write as Stephanie will turn up in a few stories) and so was forced to be his sex slave.

Bearing it no longer she ran away and lived with an old woman of Pagan blood.

Then Bond turns up in her life....

As for her looks, well in this case she's, blond, rather short (she looks like a 12yr old kid to the untrained eye) and her whole body coved in freckles (she not only sunbathe's in the nude, but is a nudist too!).

I know that this may seem a little corny to some of you (it's my first Bond fanfic) but I like to think that I've come up with a Fleming style Bond girl, as I'm sure that he'd have come up with more or less the same idea if it took his fancy.

And lets face it she's got a cool name!!