Bond Villian Car

thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
Some interesting suggestions for Bond's new wheels, but pretty repetative. Most either want him in an Aston Martin or a Bentley and some have simply no clue what they're suggesting!

The villian's wheels are far more interesting!

How about this matt black Mercedes SLS?

sls2.jpg

sls1.jpg

Truly villianous! :v
Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Nice choice, after all, the Black Merc is a traditional Bond Villains car. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Coldheart96Coldheart96 Florida , USAPosts: 203MI6 Agent
    Maybe a Maybach?

images_CA8_FZ0_DP.jpg
    Bond: "Who would spend $1 million to kill me?"
    M: "Jealous husbands. Outraged chefs. Humiliated tailors. The list is endless!"
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    Love the Maybach for a villian.

What about the Chrysler 300c for a henchman (if set in the States).

Chrysler_300_Black.jpg

I love American cars - but they just don't look right in the UK.
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

• Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent

Chrysler_300_Black.jpg

Not to rain on your Parade, but see a movie called A History Of Violence . It's a decent movie and the villain is transported in the car above. Very cool car for a Villain if it's set here in the U.S.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • PhillipPhillip Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    Most suitable would be a car that can match the Aston for speed and sheer brute force that would undoubtingly be the Lexus LFA.Enough said !
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    Mr Martini wrote:

Chrysler_300_Black.jpg

Not to rain on your Parade, but see a movie called A History Of Violence . It's a decent movie and the villain is transported in the car above. Very cool car for a Villain if it's set here in the U.S.

No parade to rain on - it was only an idea. :s I'm sure it's been used in plenty of films and pop-videos. I just think it's a good henchman's vehicle - not a shred of class to it, and it shouts loudly at what it wants to be - ie imposing.