Which clothing brands do you want to see in Bond 23?

2»

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'd never buy a shirt from C&A, everyone knows they a cover for the CIA. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,615Chief of Staff
    I'd never buy a shirt from C&A, everyone knows they a cover for the CIA. :))

And you would have a job buying a shirt from them, they closed over 10 years ago :))

Not sure what happened to C&A though :p :))
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    They closed 10 years ago, Crap I still have a voucher from them. :)) Oh well it's time to up date my wardrobe, Are leg warmers still cool?.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    I could not believe it when I visited Buenos Aires recently to find a C&A!!!

On another note I hope they ditch Tom Ford not due to me not liking it but due to the obscene prices!!

If I like Bonds clothes I like to buy them, I dont mind buying expensive Church Ryders and splashing out a hundred quid for a pair of jeans however Tom Ford polo shirts for 500 dollars is just outrageous and im sure the guy is laughing at his customers!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • RemingtonsteeleRemingtonsteele Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    With all due respect to some people who say they couldn't care less about Bond's wardrobe, are missing the point. 007 is after all, a male fantasy figure and what he lacks in a love life, he makes up for with impeccable tastes! He needs to look the part, whatever the mission, even if wears (gasp!) jeans, it's about blending in. I for one am hoping that Tom Ford will return. TF's fashion is timeless and represents the man that Daniel Craig epitomises:

"For Quantum of Solace, Tom Ford had approximately 350 suits made, many of which were fire-retardant with padding sewn in for the stunt men. While your version of this suit won’t come with such exciting bonus features, you’ll still be treated to all the subtle detailing that makes a Tom Ford suit stand out. The most unique feature on this fine apparel is its simplicity. There’s nothing particularly showy about this suit, but the exquisite tailoring speaks for itself, transforming any man lucky enough to wear such a suit into the epitome of understated refinement. Additionally, the lapels err on the wider side, helping to create a strong, V-shaped masculine silhouette. All in all, you’ll feel at ease in this suit rather than uptight and you’ll ooze a confident sex appeal, rendering the fairer sex helpless to your charm."

(extract from Ask men)
  • FlemishFlemish CardiffPosts: 15MI6 Agent
    Tbf I dont think Daniel Craig would ever look bad in a suit. well, it'd take some ludicrously large polyester lapels.

leisuresuit1.jpg

I think a Burberry bond girl could be fun, Vivienne Westwood I think you'd need to pay attention it didnt look ludicious, its not really a discreet look is it?