The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,335Chief of Staff
    ... stupid mother who tailed you uptown...
  • Mr SnowMr Snow Station "J" JamaicaPosts: 1,736MI6 Agent
    ... looking for the cat
    The cat that swallowed the rat
    They want to...
    "Everyone knows rock n' roll attained perfection in 1974; It's a scientific fact". - Homer J Simpson
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    ..... keep this up when we're .....
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    ... no longer of this world. The spiritual bridge to the secret church. It was my fate. By compelling me to earthly love, the cards themselves have...
    "Everyone knows rock n' roll attained perfection in 1974; It's a scientific fact". - Homer J Simpson
    ...selected a suitable girl from the Russian Consulate in Istanbul. She is capable, cooperative, and...
  • heartbroken_mr_draxheartbroken_mr_drax New Zealand Posts: 2,073MI6 Agent
    ...the largest tanker in the...
    1. TWINE 2. FYEO 3. MR 4. TLD 5. TSWLM 6. OHMSS 7. DN 8. OP 9. AVTAK 10. TMWTGG 11. QoS 12. GE 13. CR 14. TB 15. FRWL 16. TND 17. LTK 18. GF 19. SF 20. LaLD 21. YOLT 22. NTTD 23. DAD 24. DAF. 25. SP

"Better make that two."
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    ...south China Sea.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Be a good girl, would you, and put her on automatic, and we could do with .........
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    ...funds from private individuals who share our aim. There are just one or two formalities...
    ...to attend to your every......
    ...machine breaking down twice a day. But why the hell does it always have to be...
    ..... rather shaken - and ......
    ....parked at the bottom of the......
    ...cement factory. Then you turn left, follow the road up the hill, down the other side, then two miles further on...
    ... I have sent SPECTRE agent Count Lippe to the South of England where he is making the necessary preparations. He is...
    ... fully trained- on loan from NASA, the space administration. Well, Mr Bond, I guess we'd better get started. You don't want to...
    ... burst in outer space over the UK and everything with a microchip in it, from, well, the...
    ...Solex agitator, sir, the essential unit to convert radiation from the sun into electricity on an industrial basis. lt's only that size. lt won't take long to...
    ... project a spot on the moon. Or at closer range, cut through solid metal. I will...
    ...need the services of a female member of the Russian Cryptograph Section in Turkey and the help of...
    ... Leiter's, but I can only cover up so much. The DEA is screaming to know what happened. You know, we... we've got...
    ...two phases. First, we kill off your bone marrow. Wipe the DNA slate clean. Phase two:...
  • KDevereauxKDevereaux Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    Take out your cheque book and write a cheque to cash for fifty thousand dollars.
    Minus five thousand for you leaves me forty-five thousand, and thank you very much.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    The pleasure was all mine...
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Sounds tempting- may I let you know in the morning?
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    I'm an early riser myself.

(I'm back. Was gone for some time, but here we are. Some dead men enjoying the evening.)
    a reasonable rate of return
    For your sake, I hope so
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Oh, James. We're two of a kind. There are...
    a reasonable rate of return
    .... 20 rounds of ammunition, here and here. If you take the top off, you'll find .....