The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• Mr SnowMr Snow Station "J" JamaicaPosts: 1,736MI6 Agent
    ... the darkest parts of the world. Imagine being able to grow crops the year round, bringing an end to...
    "Everyone knows rock n' roll attained perfection in 1974; It's a scientific fact". - Homer J Simpson
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    ....smuggling. But over the past two years, despite all our precautions, it's gone up alarmingly. And....
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    ...now, computer analysis reveals an entirely new...
    Hilly...you old devil!
    ...exercise so far as the Ministry of Defence is concerned, but for me it is a matter of pride that...
    ... the number of addicts in the country has doubled, shall we say. Then I will begin to market that acreage that you blundered into the other day. That heroin will be very expensive, in deed. Later myself and the phone company will be the...
    "Everyone knows rock n' roll attained perfection in 1974; It's a scientific fact". - Homer J Simpson
    ...principal capitalist exploiters of the...
    ...Pan-Island Unity Conference. I wish to point out that...
    Hilly...you old devil!
    ... there's something very important I've been meaning to ask you about us. I know in a relationship like ours the girl's not supposed to be the one to ask, but I can't help it. And please, think before answering.
    What do you want to know?
    What 'C' stands for.
  • Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,157MI6 Agent
    *scoffs*

Well, that narrows it down. Look, I'm sorry, 007, but time's up. My whole Career is on the line here. Either you Come back in and do this through proper Channels, or...
    Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    ... God knows where you'll be tomorrow. Which should tell you that eventually you will tell us...
    ...what 'M' stands for. :p
    -{ That was right, wasn't it?
    Oh yes, sir, but there's one thing I don't understand. If....
    ... you care to look again... at page two, paragraph four of my report, sir... you will note that I saw someone paying off Gonzales. Now, assuming that...
  • Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,157MI6 Agent
    ...M wants my balls for Christmas decorations...
    ...you must get them in the stores for Christmas.
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    ... stuffed and displayed over your ....
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    ...face...

...I chose to model the disgusting...
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))

... baggy or swollen parts...
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    ...on your knees. Put your hands....
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    .... lower......
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    ....to the right...
    ...Now, you may feel a small...
    ... decadent, corrupt...
    ... tiny mermaid combing her hair with one hand and beckoning him home with the other. That was supposed to be the woman he was going to find and marry. But you can see there...
    ...General, this man's either drunk or crazy. He'll...
    ... be fooling around somewhere down the coast, so I just drove along until one of the fishermen told me there was a crazy white man trying to commit suicide alone at Belle Anse and...
    ...If you find him, say goodbye from us...