The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I will tell you.... In the morning.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    What, no small talk? No chit chat?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,701MI6 Agent
    More often than you'd think.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    .... I'm afraid you have no surprises left for me. I know all about your mission.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,701MI6 Agent
    I got the impression someone was selling tickets...
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    ... Hoped you enjoyed the show, goodnight.
    Goodnight, sir.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,490Chief of Staff
    What a pity you persist in being so businesslike.
    That sounds like a dismissal. I was rather looking forward to breakfast.
    Well, not this one!
    You don't take "no" for an answer, do you?
    Standard operating procedure.
    I've anticipated every possible variation of countermove.
    You're forgetting one thing...
    ... Our big breakthrough since last summer has been the confection of a certain......
    I find I live much longer that way.
    Please stay alive! At least for tonight.
  • ZorinIndustriesZorinIndustries United StatesPosts: 837MI6 Agent
    In our business, people get killed.
    "Better luck next time... slugheads!"

1. GoldenEye 2. Goldfinger 3. Skyfall 4. OHMSS 5. TWINE
    Licensed to kill ....or be killed. Take him away !
    Am I to be your target tonight?
    Watch the birdie you bastard.
    Actions speak louder than words....
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    In, out, in, out, in, out.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    He had a lot of guts!
    Courage is no match for an unfriendly shoe.
    You will need a great deal of luck to get out of this.
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    I suppose that would depend... on the man.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    If there was a man I could ever love, I'd wait a million years for someone just like you.
    Bang on time.
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    I will be back in an hour.
    Hilly...you old devil!