The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    You're one of the most beautiful girls...
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,628Chief of Staff
    You must give me the name of your oculist.
    Professor Dr Metz ....
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Not a bad chap, though like all defectors, prone to melancholy. I suppose it's all that vodka.
    Russian vodka. Well done !
    Excellent, but if you can get a vodka made with grain instead of potatoes, you will find it still better. Mais n'enculons pas des mouches.
    ..... That might be a little difficult !
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    When you're ten grand in the hole, you're ready for anything.
    Hilly...you old devil!
    Hey, you've played this before !
    There was this one time, when I was with M in Tokyo....
    .... That's why I'm out here myself.
    ...still not here. Can you go round the block again?
    I have a car nearby
    You'll be using this Aston Martin DB5 with modifications. Now, pay attention, please. Windscreen: bulletproof, as are the side and the rear windows. Revolving number plates, naturally. Valid all countries.
    It's not very comfortable, is it ?
    Right, but it's still in pretty good shape.
    She's a beauty .........
    Very small, very fast.. Just your type!
    You're right. We are two of a kind.
    Members of your curious profession are few in number.
    I prefer the term ``adventurer``.
    And are you here on business?
    When entering into a vastly competitive field, one finds it advisable to give away free samples. Man or woman, black or white, I don't discriminate.
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    lf you got your little pointy heads out of them pyjamas, you wouldn't be late for work.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    I thought you'd never get back !
    I never left....
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    Same old Moneypenny, Britain's last line of defence.
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    This one is an Admiral.
    Hilly...you old devil!
    What of it?
    You don't like me, Bond. You don't like my methods. You think I'm an accountant, a bean counter more interested in my numbers than your instincts.