The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    What a lovely surprise, our meeting again so soon.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Get his Gun!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I think we'd all enjoy it more without that.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Only as an Observer !
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    You overestimate me, Draco.
    A White Face in Harlem! Good thinking Bond! Lets get out of here!
    Well, you just keep on the tail of that jukebox and there's an extra 20 in it for you !
    How much do you want for your Services this Time Blofeld?
    Any cost, any! Bond must die !
    Oh, your'l see to that personally?
    .... any suggestion of that kind should be forwarded in writing to Washington.
    Do you expect me to talk?
    All the things one wanted to say to one's brother... when it's all too late.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Here... Let me enlarge your vocabulary.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Let´s say l´II sleep on the idea.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Sweet dreams.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Most thoughtful.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,478Chief of Staff
    Thanks. It comes from growing up in a rough neighborhood.
    ..... Acacia Avenue, Tunbridge Wells.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,478Chief of Staff
    ...along the Wentworth Road until you get to the cement factory. Then you turn left, follow the road up the hill, down the other side, then two miles further on, on the left...
    Red Chinese Waters! That's all we need!
    Well I was a Sailor and I like boats.
    Diving Girls !
    It's the first time I've tasted women, they're rather good.
    You think we better ah?
    With that in mind, I've already contacted our usual friend in Greece.
    Balls Q?
    .......... standard issue, British Secret Service.
    Don't touch that! That's my Lunch!
    I don't think you got your reputation by living on a diet of wild rice.