The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    There is no point in living if you can't feel alive.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,346Chief of Staff
    But, if this ever-changing world in which we're living makes you give in and cry....
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    ..... Have some more of this disappointing brandy.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Siamese Vodka?!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    My friend bring me one as well, keep the fruit.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Put it back Mr Bond!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Ah! So that's where it belongs
    What a quick study you are, Mr Bond.
    Oh, I like to keep abreast of things.
    But wrong Pussy!
    But wrong Pussy!
    We don't make those sort of mistakes.
    Oh, I think you can!
    Thank you, sir. That's a great comfort.
    Are you having Dinner at the White House too?
    No I'm with the economy tour !
    You are now flying Remote Control Airways. Think twice, 007: it's a long way down.
    There's a helluva view of the lake from 10,000 feet.
    ...but first, I have some unfinished business to attend to.
    By the way, congratulations The ltalians were most impressed
    by the way you handled the Rome affair.
    East, West. Just Points on the Compass. Both as stupid as the other!
    With that in mind, I've already contacted our usual friend in Greece.
    Oh A Surprise? ahah!
    And 007, try not to muck it up again !
    For England James?
    No one's questioning your patriotism I'm sure you're a veteran, sir .
    Permission to come aboard?
    Is there something I can do for you?
    Go back to your Friends and Report! Tell them, a little Fish I threw back in the Sea!
    Let's Go FISHING !!!!!