The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,588Chief of Staff
    But it is in need of soft lighting.
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    It's rather hard, isn't it?
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    the story of our life, James?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    It reads better than it lives...
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    You only live twice, MR Bond !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    It’s just that I’d rather die of drink than of thirst.
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    I bet you make it 20 miles before you consider drinking that. *tosses can of motor oil*
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
    I bet you make it 20 miles before you consider drinking that. *tosses can of motor oil*

Good one :))

I hate it. It’s mud. Moreover it’s one of the main reasons for the downfall of the British Empire. Be a good girl and make me some coffee.
    Coffee? , Medium sweet.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    Tastes like... like strawberries.
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
    I've never eaten woman before, they're pretty good.
    You always were a cunning linguist, James.
    :))
    I've always enjoyed learning a new tongue.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,746Chief of Staff
    This is no place for you, Q. Go home.
    YNWA 97
    ... Bond don't get break into my house again.
    You have to admit, though: we seem to have developed a certain attachment to each other.
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Yes, so convenient.
    Love you, too. M.
    I had no idea that we were next-door neighbors.
    Life's full of small challenges
    And now we can go somewhere for an interesting talk.
    ...if I had the time
    All I wanted was a sweet distraction, for an hour or two. #
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    My daily exercise. At eleven in the morning and three in the afternoon.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Your dedication when you're on the job,
    is most commendable, James.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,746Chief of Staff
    I certainly hope so too.
    YNWA 97
    But accidents do happen...
    Why am I suddenly worried that I'm not carrying enough insurance?
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,588Chief of Staff
    Well, I understand double-0s have a very short life expectancy so your mistake will be short-lived.
    How long have I got?