The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    It's a bit short notice but I might just be able to squeeze you in. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Lower! Not up!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    stop fidgeting back there.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Oh really 007!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Oh, the things I do for England.
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    What do you do, Vargas?
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    Sabotage?
    Hunting!
    lovely sport.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,368Chief of Staff
    I'm not what you'd call a sporting man.
    I'm happiest in the saddle.
    Pump her for Information !
    I assure you my intentions are strictly honourable.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,608Chief of Staff
    I think I will enjoy very much serving under you.
    YNWA 97
    Jaws! You obey Me !
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    was it something I said?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    You're not here to think. You're here to do what I tell you.
    Can I offer an opinion?
    YNWA 97
    M will give you the details, You leave tonight.
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Of course! No sense going off half cocked.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Don't worry about keeping in touch We'll know where you are.
    Stay calm and don't interrupt.
    YNWA 97
    .... I've been able to detect an undercurrent of sarcasm in your voice.
    Do you have a doctorate in that as well?
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    What else can you surmise, Mr Bond ?
    Is it Death?
    Nothing so melodramatic, Mr Bond.
    An omelette?
    A Water Pistol?
    Hardly! We're much more sophisticated than that.