Tom Ford Harrington jacket

2»

Comments

• LewsLews Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    Wow. I think by the time I've saved up for it, the next movie will be out haha.

Hopefully Ford keeps up the beautiful clothes and Craig keeps wearing them.

Thanks for the info guys. Congratulations on the beautiful jackets :)
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 45MI6 Agent
    As Mantis also knows I don't bother with items priced like that for what's actually in the product, and the fact that it still isn't quite the original... if the original maker doesn't provide the original product to us wanting that correct SA look, I have the look made proper by my own jacket builders. B-)
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Danimal is well known in the jacket community...has taken Wolverine to new heights!!!
  • KittlemeierKittlemeier U.S.Posts: 432MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Danimal is well known in the jacket community...has taken Wolverine to new heights!!!

I thought Hugh Jackman did that. :#
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 45MI6 Agent
    :)) That's right Kittle, he sure did... hopefully I can at least take the jackets to new heights.;)
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    I thought you were the fella of filmjackets.com that did the Wolverine and Layer Cake jackets.

Well. Good luck to you on these ones too.
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • KittlemeierKittlemeier U.S.Posts: 432MI6 Agent
    Danimal wrote:
    :)) That's right Kittle, he sure did... hopefully I can at least take the jackets to new heights.;)

{[] You know you already have.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Hi Dan

Do you have any news on this jacket? I guess from this thread that you were planning on selling replicas?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    DBS wrote:
    Tom Ford has just released a new Harrington jacket this season that is a much closer match to the one seen in "Quantum of Solace." It's now in a dark navy blue and no longer has the leather collar. It still has the leather piping around the pockets, but that's a very minor variance. Here's a photo of the jacket -

TomFord1R-1.jpg

Just picked a new one of these up for 500 US dollars. Very excited!!!

I think its the same one, navy no leather on neck just pocket trim!
  • jz007jz007 Posts: 362MI6 Agent
    :o
    jz007
    Bond on a Budget
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    If I were immensely wealthy, I would grab this. Since the materials for that jacket can't cost more than $100, I would say that is a big price Mr. Ford put on his name. I will wait for some other item, hopefully screen accurate.
    welshboy78 wrote:
    DBS wrote:
    Tom Ford has just released a new Harrington jacket this season that is a much closer match to the one seen in "Quantum of Solace." It's now in a dark navy blue and no longer has the leather collar. It still has the leather piping around the pockets, but that's a very minor variance. Here's a photo of the jacket -

TomFord1R-1.jpg

Just picked a new one of these up for 500 US dollars. Very excited!!!

I think its the same one, navy no leather on neck just pocket trim!
    Ebay?
    Yup!! Says new with tags but at that price I will be happy even if it has some minor flaws but they insist its brand new. Should be here soon, will upload some pics
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Wow, how did I miss that jacket. I check all the time on ebay. Good call! What size is it?
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Yup!! Says new with tags but at that price I will be happy even if it has some minor flaws but they insist its brand new. Should be here soon, will upload some pics
    Congrats!
    TheExit148 wrote:
    Wow, how did I miss that jacket. I check all the time on ebay. Good call! What size is it?

Its XL

You prob missed it as I fluked the timing!. I think it was only listed on there for a few mins and I just happened to do my daily scan of flea bay! Very lucky!
    Here it is (should have it soon as on the way)

kgrhquokjee5kmcdvh6bobn.jpg
    Beautiful! Why haven't more people ripped off the style?
    jz007
    Bond on a Budget
  • 7700777007 Posts: 502MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Here it is (should have it soon as on the way)
    Well did it ever make it to you? Update? Looks great. Sounds like a steal. Gotta say I'm not a fan of the button pockets though. Do they kinda disappear when they're unbuttoned?
  • richi717richi717 Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    I just bought this jacket yesterday and I was told that it was last one the company (TF) had.
    Did welshboy ever get his jacket? I'm hoping to see some more photos!
    jz007
    Bond on a Budget
    Yes I got it, however it did not fit!!! Gutted!!! Guess it was Karma for landing it so cheap!! I sold it to a friend to bump up my pennies for my Rolex savings fund!

When I say didn't fit I REALLY mean didn't fit, could hardly get in it!! As soon as I took it out the box I knew there was no way I would fit in it!

However I took loads of pics - happy to upload over the weekend
  • roi007roi007 Posts: 409MI6 Agent
    If your friend wants to sell it ...
    I'd love to
    The name is Bond, James Bond...