Who Should Play the New Villain?

What actor would you like to see as the new villain/villains? I'd like to see Al Pacino in a Bond movie, preferably as the antagonist.

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Well it has to be the Great William Shatner, not only could he play the villain but he could sing the theme song ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    I've posted this suggestion before, but how about Denzel Washington? Or another favorite of mine (and Alessandra's), Djimon Hounsou?
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • WildeWilde Oxford, UKPosts: 621MI6 Agent
    not only could he play the villain but he could sing the theme song ! :))

She packed my bags last night, pre flight... :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Yea! He's a "Rock It, Man " :)) Always liked Denzel Washington and he can play a great villian B-)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Absolutely! I think he proved that in Training Day, and particularly in American Gangster.
    Yea! He's a "Rock It, Man " :)) Always liked Denzel Washington and he can play a great villian B-)
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • FlemishFlemish CardiffPosts: 15MI6 Agent
    edited July 2012
    I think the great Vincent Cassel has definate potential. He has the accent already! And he's already got some bad guy experience playing Mesrine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Mesrine