The new q and moneypenny

i WOULD LIKE TO SEE KATE WINSLET, TORI SPELLING, JENNY GARTH, AND GABRELLE CARTERIS AS MONEYPENNY. AND RYAN O,OEAL, MARK HAMILL, ALEC BALDWIN OR BRANDON ROUTH , AND JACK NICHOLSON AS Q.

Comments

• bullitt_68bullitt_68 Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    I know I am new round here, but are you joking with those suggestions?!!
    Kate Winslet possibly, although I would not go there, and I doubt she would play a relatively small role like Moneypenny!!
  • WildeWilde Oxford, UKPosts: 621MI6 Agent
    LOL - Jack Nicholson as Q.

'Riiiiiiiight, you should pay more attention double ohh ssssseven, wanna bump? <inhales deeply through nose>'.
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    Your suggestions are terrible.

Welcome aboard, you should fit right in! -{
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,630Chief of Staff
    That's an awful lot of people to play Moneypenny and Q - it would get very confusing !! :s
    YNWA 97
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    "Now pay attention 007, this button is called the CAPS LOCK..."
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    And it's also got pages of discussion here 8-)
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • dickiebartdickiebart Posts: 220MI6 Agent
    Tori Spelling and Jenny Grath? This isn't some teeny bopper episode of 90210 circa 1990. There is no way Tori Horseface would ever be considered even playing a corpse in Bond.

Made me laugh though, so you've won me over, welcome aboard.
    http://www.007collection.blogspot.com check it! All my 007 autographs, toys, cars, books and more!
  • cmdr_bond_007cmdr_bond_007 Posts: 10MI6 Agent
    I think it would be great to have Simon Pegg as Q and Cate Blanchett as Moneypenny. They have defined who Bond is with the reboot, it's time to bring in supporting cast. I Would also enjoy if they brought back Blofeld!
    "I think he got the point."
    "Governments change. The lies stay the same."
    "They say you're judged by the strength of your enemies."
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    Lexi wrote:
    And it's also got pages of discussion here 8-)

Well said, and a new Q has been picked so topic closed. mrhistory welcome to ajb007, just a pointer we prefer topics with a little substance and less Capital letters!
    Simon
This discussion has been closed.