Ralph Fiennes confirmed for Bond 23

2»

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Staying on topic and serious discussions are our strong points!:D
  • Jedi MasterJedi Master UKPosts: 1,093MI6 Agent
    Somebody give me something official to confirm this Ralph Fiennes business!!! I didn't even know that they'd got B23 back on the rails!!! Excited now :D
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and everyone dies.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,274MI6 Agent
    True, as yet we have no confirmation. It is early days for casting, they usually leave it last minute.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • bond25_at_the_momabond25_at_the_moma Vancouver, CanadaPosts: 1MI6 Agent
    I wonder if he will play a Blofeld style role as the Head of the Quantum Organization??
  • EvaFanEvaFan Posts: 15MI6 Agent
    Think Ralph Fiennes would be a great addition to the Bond cast! Can definitely see him playing a Bond villain. Great actor!
    edited June 2011
    Hmm, we haven't heard any more about this have we?

(Charles Gray as Blofeld voice) Or perhaps I should write 'anymore'?

Guess it aint necessarily so.

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Mister WhiteMister White The NetherlandsPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    I wonder if he will play a Blofeld style role as the Head of the Quantum Organization??

No,no. Judi Dench is already playing that.

Loved Fiennes in Strange Days by the way.
    "Christ, I miss the Cold War."
  • Licence to DaltonLicence to Dalton Northern IrelandPosts: 7MI6 Agent
    Am I only one in thinking Ralph Fiennes would of made a better James Bond than Daniel Craig?

If he had got the role instead of Craig, Craig could of got it after Fiennes but I really think Ralph deserved the role first. Just my personal opinion. I do like Craig but I've just always seen Ralph as a really good potential Bond, probably would have been the best since Dalton.

See this link

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=ralph+fiennes+james+bond&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=560&tbm=isch&tbnid=6n2T3hoO8dmTdM:&imgrefurl=http://screenrant.com/james-bond-23-ralph-fiennes-sandy-99791/&docid=XrIfdfGQDCu9fM&w=570&h=369&ei=ngBDTumiMNK38QPb4cCnCQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=124&tbnw=213&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=62&ty=53

Ralph would of been a great Bond. And hey maybe its not too late, he's only 48 or 49 I think.

But if he's playing a Villain in Bond 23 obviously he'll never get the role, sadly.
  • 7700777007 Posts: 502MI6 Agent
    Behind the scenes from Bond 23:

Fiennes as Blofeld

161752_100001997139700_7600983_n.jpg
    /\ /\
    () ()
    =o=
    u
  • agent 00agent 00 Univex Station L Netherlands Posts: 340MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    The question remains: will Ralph Fiennes be in Schindler's List-mode or the Avengers-mode?
    In Voldemort-mode :))
    Jan

" Sono Topolino, e tu chi saresti? ".
    http://www.facebook.com/agent00univex
    Or, The Hurt Locker mode. He was good in that, neither hero or villain, a regular guy if I recall.

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Depends on whether He's a friend of Sam Mendes & Daniel Craig if he is, he'll get a great Part.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."