Ayhnik - James Bond Theme (Ayhnik Remix)

AyhnikAyhnik Posts: 3MI6 Agent
Hello,

French songwriter and unconditional fan of James Bond, first of all I would like to congratulate you for your website which I consult regularly.
I suggest you to discover my remix of the James Bond Theme.
There is no commercial meanings but simply the love of sharing my passion for those soundtrack.

Let me know all your comments about it

Thank you so much for your support !

Best regards

Ayhnik

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8QFlY0ZT2s

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,287MI6 Agent
    Yeah, I like it. Seamless video helps of course. It's a builder, a bit 1980s perhaps and not really John Barryesque, but a nice variation. It sort of uses the Bond chords doesn't it, it's not a faithful cover.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • AyhnikAyhnik Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Hello and Thank you for you comment.
    It will help me a lot cause I try to perfect this "melodical arrangement" as much as possible. It is true that John Barry, excepted on "Ice Chase" and OHMSS didn't really use virtuals synthétizeurs, contrary to David Arnold. I try from my part to keep the substance of the theme without really developing it. Famous people made it before me and much better than me;-)) thank you so much for your comment
    Ayhnik
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I really enjoyed it -{ I used to play Bass in a Band so love strong Brum and Bass rhythms. The video is great as well, Well done. :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,287MI6 Agent
    One of the best of these variations I recall is called Timber, on an album by Beats by Dope Demand. It has a cover of Connery and jetpack from the Thunderball poster. Goes back a few years. The tune Timber is an adaptation of the space satellite song from Diamonds are Forever. It's worth checking out.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • AyhnikAyhnik Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Thank you very much for your support !
    I appreciate the work of Arnold on TND and especially TWINE , one of my favorite too is the one of Michael Kamen who did a the big score with LTK (especially the gunbarrel) Also the beginning of the remix of Parodi Fair is a reference.
    I remember having looked for it on CD during many years;-) until they added it on a "Best Of". Thank you again for your nice comments;-)