C B Book variations.

BleuvilleBleuville Posts: 384MI6 Agent
On 26th I picked up white (£9.49) and black cover (£19.99) versions of CB book.
They're the same book but the black one is to give independent bookshops a variation.

A pleasant surprise was that the Black book is signed by the author and numbered e.g.- 1140 / 1500.
So that was a bonus !

There is also a Bentley version for lots of money with a modern Bentleymoulded cover containing the book,
which has red page edges and a cover made of the same leather used in Bentley Cars.
Didn't get that one.
You can view the info on the mi6-hq site.

Bleuville.

Comments

• BleuvilleBleuville Posts: 384MI6 Agent
    Bleuville wrote:
    On 26th I picked up white (£9.49) and black cover (£19.99) versions of CB book.
    They're the same book but the black one is to give independent bookshops a variation.

A pleasant surprise was that the Black book is signed by the author and numbered e.g.- 1140 / 1500.
    So that was a bonus !

There is also a Bentley version for lots of money with a modern Bentleymoulded cover containing the book,
    which has red page edges and a cover made of the same leather used in Bentley Cars.
    Didn't get that one.
    You can view the info on the mi6-hq site.

Bleuville.

If you want a 1st edition go to Tesco as every copy in Waterstones seems to be a 2nd edition.

I have a white 2nd edition (W) and now white 1st edition (T) and 2 black 1st editions author signed and numbered out of 1500. Found a supply of the black version (£20) at Toppings bookshop in Bath.

Bleuville. Tanaka- "How's that for Japnese efficiency?" Bond-" Just a drop in the ocean!"
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,821Chief of Staff
    Don't forget there is another version of CB out there....it's a limited slipcase edition (limited to 750 copies) and cost around the £100 mark.
    YNWA 97