UK: Carte Blanche is a fiver at Tesco's

Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,323MI6 Agent
You can't argue with that. I've just picked mine up at Tesco Express at Liverpool Street. Of course, not all Tesco's have a book section.
"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,763Chief of Staff
    I wish you had posted this a little earlier :#
    YNWA 97
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,323MI6 Agent
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, sorry, it was on one of the other Bond websites, mi6-hq.co.uk I think.

One reason I couldn't was because on the internet cafe it had this thing about cookies having been set but being unable to access the site, I get that occasionally, I don't know why.

EDIT: Anyway, you should have PM'd me. I could have used the office photocopier to make you a copy for free... ;)

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Yeah, sorry, it was on one of the other Bond websites, mi6-hq.co.uk I think.

One reason I couldn't was because on the internet cafe it had this thing about cookies having been set but being unable to access the site, I get that occasionally, I don't know why.

EDIT: Anyway, you should have PM'd me. I could have used the office photocopier to make you a copy for free... ;)

:D how many PM's have you had so far Nap :D
    Incidentally, a bloke called ChrisNo1 flags up CB for a fiver a whole three days ago on the Commander Bond website. That wouldn't be the same bloke who flytips his reviews in this literary forum perhance? :D

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • DouglasJDouglasJ Posts: 18MI6 Agent
    The book is now up to £9.99 in Tesco stores.

I know this because I bought a copy stickered at £5 today. The price has changed but the store I was in had not altered the stickers or price ticket, so when I was charged £9.99 I took it to customer services and was able to reclaim double the difference. Brand new Carte Blanche for £0.02p.
    You paid too much for it. :p

Roger Moore 1927-2017