Instrumental 007 cd

GoldenEye85GoldenEye85 Posts: 278MI6 Agent
Hello everyone. I am new here and I have a question. I am trying to find a certain James Bond CD, but I cannot for the life of me think of it's name. So I will describe it the best way that I can. I am fairly certain that the CD is from the mid to late 1990s, but the track list doesn't go past License to Kill, even if that song isn't on the disc. On the cover it has a woman on it, unlike most Bond compilation albums, it is NOT a silhouette. You can physically see her. I believe she is in a gold outfit, two piece, believe she is blonde and is holding a gun, I think the gun is being held at her hip pointing out, she is on one side of the cover facing the opposite direction. I know it is an instrumental cd and most are title tracks, such as Live and Let Die. I don't think that there are more than ten songs. If anyone knows what I am talking about and could point me in the right direction to find either to buy it or to simply listen to it. I would greatly be thankful.
1, GE 2, CR 3, SF 4, TWINE 5, Spectre 6, TMWTGG 7, DAD 8, LALD 9, AVTAK 10, LTK 11, Octopussy 12, Moonraker 13, TLD 14, GF 15, QOS 16, Tomorrow 17, FYEO 18. TSWLM Not seen much: Dr. No, Russia, Thunderball, Twice, Majesty.

1: Brosnan 2: Craig 3: Moore 4: Dalton 5: Connery and 6: Lazenby

Comments