Daniel Craigs haircut for Bond 23

I think the short haircut from CR suited him better. Maybe the more classic haircut in QoS reflected him growing in to the role of the classic spy we all know so well.
What kind of haircut will/should he have in Bond 23?

http://s4.postimage.org/uhc8350k/0112_bond.jpg

http://s4.postimage.org/uhh6p6hw/quantumsolacemos_468x312.jpg

EDIT. Sorry, DC007, as you may or may not know, we are under LEGAL orders not to host official Bond images here. I left the URLs, though. HB

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I too prefered the shorter Hair in CR, the slightly longer traditional cut from QOS made him look more "Baldy" as if he was loosing it. I'm sure a good hairdresser could explain it but I think shorter hair suits his head shape. By the way that bottom shot of Craig he dosen't half look like Vladmir Putin. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    I liked the haircut in CR. Maybe if they could give him a similar cut, but with his hair a bit longer.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Have it very long at the front so it can cover his face.
  • DanielCraig007DanielCraig007 Posts: 588MI6 Agent
    edited June 2011
    superdaddy wrote:

Why dont you post a picture of yourself here next to Daniel Craig so we can see who looks best? :s
    113056.jpg
    superdaddy wrote:

Why dont you post a picture of yourself here next to Daniel Craig so we can see who looks best? :s
    113056.jpg
    There is a picture of me over at the members photos sight is there one of you,and I do not pretend to be good looking or Bond material unlike the current ,ahem actor.
    Sorry did not see your picture at the beginning,but not sorry about how I feel about Craig and how innapropriate I think he is to play Bond. You obviously do hence your name.
    superdaddy wrote:
    superdaddy wrote:

113056.jpg
    There is a picture of me over at the members photos sight is there one of you,and I do not pretend to be good looking or Bond material unlike the current ,ahem actor.

I started the members photo topic. My photo in front of the Mi6 building is the first post in that topic.
    I just thought you were disrespectful towards Daniel Craig who I think is the greatest Bond since Connery.
    I am aware that Craig is blonde, short and stocky. Not 6 ft tall, slim and dark haired. But I do think his performance as Bond is top notch. :007)
    I am aware that Craig is blonde, short and stocky. Not 6 ft tall, slim and dark haired. But I do think his performance as Bond is top notch. :007)
    Well am afraid we will have to agree to disagree on that one.
    Still no hard feelings.
    Take care.
  • Andy007Andy007 Posts: 100MI6 Agent
    his hair was shorter in QOS than it was in CR! His hair was slightly flicked up & styled better imo.
    -QOS was too short & flat, he looks like an action man with attitude in QOS which i don't particularly like. I'd prefer his hair longer. Dalton's hair was always quite long, it worked well for him.
  • WildeWilde Oxford, UKPosts: 621MI6 Agent
    superdaddy wrote:

113056.jpg

Anyone know which shirt this is? -{
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    That's unnecessary.
    superdaddy wrote:
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    That's unnecessary.
    superdaddy wrote:
    It was a joke, get over it.
    My mistake. I was under the impression that jokes were supposed to be funny!
    superdaddy wrote:
    That's unnecessary.
    superdaddy wrote:
    superdaddy wrote:
    That's unnecessary.
    I thought it was,btw sarcasam is the lowest form of wit.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    In QoS I detected a distinct Connery-thing going on...I'll be surprised if that doesn't continue.

But I'm getting used to being surprised.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    superdaddy wrote:
    btw sarcasam is the lowest form of wit.

I'd always heard it's the pun.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Oscar Wilde says it's sarcasm, John Cleese says it's puns.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    BTW Just the haircut we see him about with these days seems okay. Nothing too studied.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Good thing I wasn't trying to be sarcastic!
    superdaddy wrote:
    superdaddy wrote:
    superdaddy wrote:
    Well done, you did not try and yet still succeded.
    I thought it was funny you did not you like Craig I cannot stand him we all have different views and senses of humour.
    Why so sensitive?
    superdaddy wrote:
    superdaddy wrote:
    Well done, you did not try and yet still succeded.
    I thought it was funny you did not you like Craig I cannot stand him we all have different views and senses of humour.
    Surely you are the one who was being sensitive over my comment on Craigs hair.
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    I thought the joke was pretty good! :))
    Come on guys, to some Craig is an ugly bugger, to others he's sex on legs!
    Not that I'm saying it's clear which camp you're both in... :v
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
    I thought the joke was pretty good! :))
    Come on guys, to some Craig is an ugly bugger, to others he's sex on legs!
    Not that I'm saying it's clear which camp you're both in... :v
    Thank you.
    British and American Humor at times can be very different, British humor can seem a little crule. The best of mates drinking in a pub can say the most outrageous and crule things to eachother and everyone has a laugh.
    I thought the joke was funny, I get similar comments everytime I get a haircut. :D I have to make jokes that I'm only going to get the grey streaks put on my temples. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    British and American Humor at times can be very different, British humor can seem a little crule. The best of mates drinking in a pub can say the most outrageous and crule things to eachother and everyone has a laugh.
    I thought the joke was funny, I get similar comments everytime I get a haircut. :D I have to make jokes that I'm only going to get the grey streaks put on my temples. :))
    Thanks TP and Blacklieter sorry if I have upset you by my joke as secretagent said I find him an ugly bugger whereas you find him sex on legs.
    Take care all
    Hey!!! "Sex on legs" is a little over-the-top, don't you think! :D Seriously, though, your comment about Craig didn't offend me at all. I think you might have taken it a bit too seriously when I said your comment was "unnecessary", but maybe that's because I deadpanned it. I personally don't think Craig is particularly good-looking, but as a straight man that's probably not my call to make. Besides, I think his looks are beside the point because I genuinely enjoy his portrayal of Bond. Obviously you don't, and that's fine. Maybe I'll brush up on my British humor so I will have a better sense of when one of you blokes is pulling my leg! Cheers!
    superdaddy wrote:
    Thanks TP and Blacklieter sorry if I have upset you by my joke as secretagent said I find him an ugly bugger whereas you find him sex on legs.
    Take care all
  • jamesm123jamesm123 LondonPosts: 182MI6 Agent
    I think he should be shaved bald on top and grow Krusty the Clown style curly hair on the sides.
    I always thought he was more a sideshow bob kind off Guy ! :))