Extras for Bond 23

Disco VolanteDisco Volante Surrey, EnglandPosts: 543MI6 Agent
I would really like to know how to go about being an extra in this film when it's filming in the UK (London/Pinewood).

Does anyone have an experience in this field or could point me in the right direction?

Comments

• ChiffreChiffre Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    The dude who runs www.jamesbondlifestyle.com was an extra at the opera in QoS. There were quite a few and I heard he could not be seen on screen. I, and some fellow Bond-freaks, are watching the movies and part of it is looking for extras that are to be remebered. Our favourite is still the construcion worker with the line "What happened?" after the three hitmen drive their car of the cliff in Dr No...
  • ilovebondjamesbondilovebondjamesbond Posts: 10MI6 Agent
    I remember they were looking for some extras for the pre-title sequence of Die Another Day, so they put some notices at schools in England where students from Korea learning English. There are also some agencies in London and you can register your name, so they might pick you up as an extra for a film, and it could be Bond 23.... I read about a Japanese guy (not an actor, living in England) registered his name and then asked to participate a filming of Star Wars in Leavesden.