Romanian girl for Bond 23?

DanielCraig007DanielCraig007 Posts: 588MI6 Agent
edited July 2011 in Skyfall - Bond 23 (2012)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I would like to point out that, I am incredibly offended by this filth,................................ Where can I see some more. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • DanielCraig007DanielCraig007 Posts: 588MI6 Agent
    I would like to point out that, I am incredibly offended by this filth,................................ Where can I see some more. ;)

There you go Thunderpussy...

alexandrastan3.jpg
    Oh YES, This is as Offensive as your last post Danielcraig007, and Totally un-PC. :v Thank-you :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Oh YES, This is as Offensive as your last post Danielcraig007, and Totally un-PC. :v Thank-you :D

This is a Bond forum. We have got to have some class mixed in also... :007)
    speaking of Class I think this might be the title sequence for the Next Bond. :))

http://youtu.be/XTYDQYGFsGY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhHNCfA7NI&feature=related

Here is another video with the Romanian girl Alexandra Stan. In this video she is more classy than in the Lollipop video.
    alexandra_stan_mr_saxobeat.jpg
    Well I for one ,Am glad she takes community Policing so strongly. :D
  • GaddGeneGaddGaddGeneGadd Posts: 189MI6 Agent
    Thunderpussy if I was not enjoying that video of yours so much I might have been offended, oh who am I kidding No I wouldn't have :))
    There is nothing offensive in it, I only watch it for the Umbrellas, all the different styles and colours. I have been told there are some ladies in it but Honestly I've never noticed. ;)
    There is nothing offensive in it, I only watch it for the Umbrellas, all the different styles and colours. I have been told there are some ladies in it but Honestly I've never noticed. ;)

What is your occupation Thunderpussy? Comedian? :D
    You might not of been far off the Mark, Geographically at least DanielCraig007 :D

as Indo-asian news is reporting,

Russian actress Margarita Levieva is reportedly being lined up to star as the lead female character in the next James Bond film.

The 31-year-old actress, who starred as Ashton Kutcher's love interest in 2009 film "Spread" and alongside Matthew McConaughey in "Lincoln Lawyer". She has caught the eye of producers who want her to play the lead female character opposite Daniel Craig, who is set to reprise his role as bond in the 23rd James Bond film, reports contactmusic.com.

"The perfect Bond girl is beautiful, confident but mysterious, and Margarita has all of those qualities," said a source.

"The deal will need to be finalised sooner rather than later, because the schedule for production is supposed to get under way in around October this year," he added.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20110181005&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=hollywood&nid=122331&cp&cp
    Here's an interview with the lady. But not about Bond.

http://youtu.be/TzST7-DlRx0
    Hope she has an umbrella :))
    Now lets have less of that kind of Talk GaddGeneGadd, I'm not that shallow only to like a lady for her Umbrella. :v
    I'm incredibily sensitive, as I wrote only last week in the letters section of "Rubber Raincoat and Unbrella Collector Monthly" :D
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,568Chief of Staff
    Now lets have less of that kind of Talk GaddGeneGadd, I'm not that shallow only to like a lady for her Umbrella. :v
    I'm incredibily sensitive, as I wrote only last week in the letters section of "Rubber Raincoat and Unbrella Collector Monthly" :D

Yes, and I'm still trying to edit that letter for publication :D
    YNWA 97
    I'll be looking for those "Tasteful Photos" I submitted sent back then. :v
  • Tokyo MattTokyo Matt Posts: 99MI6 Agent
    Is she Romanian?

Huh?

I thought the people of Rome became extinct after Julius Ceasar died.

Oh well. Good to be back.
    Tokyo Matt wrote:
    Is she Romanian?

Huh?

I thought the people of Rome became extinct after Julius Ceasar died.

Oh well. Good to be back.

You are kidding right? Romanian= Romania (Eastern Europe)
    Oh, Romanian.
    I Missread it DanielCraig007, I though she was a Romulan. :))
    Still, " Live long and Perspire ". :p
  • smudgedudesmudgedude Posts: 162MI6 Agent
    oh yeah I LIKE THE LOLLIPOP
  • smudgedudesmudgedude Posts: 162MI6 Agent
    and now that i've had some time to digest this...I STILL LIKE THE LOLLIPOP
    "I LIKE THE CANDY" :)) :)) :)) so funny
    I don't know about Romanian, but I have been called Moronian from time to time :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))