Entertainment Media Show UK - October - Diana Rigg

The Entertainmet Media Show is taking place on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd of October 2011, Earls Court, London.

www.entertainmentmediashow.com

A fantastic Bond Guest will be attending -

Diana Rigg - Tracy Di Vicenzo/Tracy Bond - OHMSS

Other guests attending include - John Hurt (Elephant Man, Harry Potter, Alien) - Arthur Darvill (Dr Who) - Edward Furlong (Terminator 2) - Alex Winter (Bill & Ted, Lost Boys) - Sean Patrick Flanery - Young Indiana Jones) - And many more!

Comments

• Disco VolanteDisco Volante Surrey, EnglandPosts: 543MI6 Agent
    Wow - is this the first public signing she's ever done??
  • LancasterLancaster Posts: 60MI6 Agent
    Sorry Disco, not a formal signing but just a photo shoot (£30). Checked it out and it is only on Saturday and on a limited basis. Still, a pretty good opportunity nonetheless!
    "The distance between insanity and genius is merely success"
  • Mr Saint John SmithMr Saint John Smith UKPosts: 430MI6 Agent
    Lancaster wrote:
    Sorry Disco, not a formal signing but just a photo shoot (£30). Checked it out and it is only on Saturday and on a limited basis. Still, a pretty good opportunity nonetheless!

Diana will be signing autographs and taking part in a photoshoot. So you will be able to get a signed OHMSS photo. Yes I believe this is her first public signing.
  • LancasterLancaster Posts: 60MI6 Agent
    I apologise for the error - that is of course great news ansd thank you for correcting me. :)
    "The distance between insanity and genius is merely success"
  • PaulWestonPaulWeston Midlands, UKPosts: 119MI6 Agent
    Darn. Typical - I thought she would never do an event like this. I went to so much effort to meet Diana at the theatre. Got my photo with her and 2 signed photos, but would prefer the relaxed atmosphere of this event to meet her. Can't justify going now - guess I saved myself £50/£60 though.
    Well done for getting her to come along as I'm pleased other fans will now have the chance. However, I am very puzzled that such a fantastic guest wasn't given to the posher Autographica event which is known for it's big Bond stars? (Ursula, Luciana, Honor, Lois, Tanya etc).