Bond 23 Plot Details?

pyratpyrat Posts: 260MI6 Agent
If you want B23 to be a total surprise you may want to stay away from this article. It is still early though, so take it with a grain of salt.

...WARNING: LINK MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS...

ScreenRant has published an article entitled "Bond 23 Plot Details revealed"
Pyrat
Reflections in a double bourbon...

Comments

• smudgedudesmudgedude Posts: 162MI6 Agent
    fighting the urge...
  • dickiebartdickiebart Posts: 220MI6 Agent
    Very interesting. Sounds kind of thrilling and a bit of OP and FRWL.
    http://www.007collection.blogspot.com check it! All my 007 autographs, toys, cars, books and more!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Yes, It's a remake of Octopussy, :)). Homer Simpson will be happy. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    The details in that article are scant and mostly speculative . . . I doubt a great deal of the film will take place on the train, though I am heartened that they are trying to find some scenery that will give the film geography closer to the old films (assuming the director doesn't rely on the tired establishing shot followed by a bunch of close ups that don't really give us a chance to see much of anything in the background). My guess is that the opening of the film will take place with the train sequence.
  • pyratpyrat Posts: 260MI6 Agent
    Spoiler Warning

comicbookmovie.com report
    Pyrat
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the posts pyrat, I love all this info, I sure alot is speculation But it's fun. -{ :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • pyratpyrat Posts: 260MI6 Agent
    My pleasure TP. It's always fun to see how many of these reports turn out to be bogus. There were all these rumors floating around regarding the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Depp had bought a home in Saint Augustine, they were going to use Castillo de San Marcos. When it finally released they didn't even film in Florida. Guess Hawaii looked more like Florida than Florida did. Of course, it may have been the alligators... Only James Bond can deal with alligators. :))
    Pyrat
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    Also thanks for posting non-spoiler titled links, for those of us who like to do our best to stay spoiler-free (even while we check out threads like this one, lol). {[]