More Bond 23 rumors

pyratpyrat Posts: 260MI6 Agent
Pyrat
Reflections in a double bourbon...

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Kind of an old rumor, but I wouldn't mind seeing Freida Pinto as a Bond girl--yowza!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • smudgedudesmudgedude Posts: 162MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    Kind of an old rumor, but I wouldn't mind seeing Freida Pinto as a Bond girl--yowza!

that's the girl from slumdog millionaire.

WOW! good call
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    smudgedude wrote:

Also from Rise of the Planet of the Apes, in which she shows she doesn't have the Indian inhibition against kissing onscreen. Wonder what else she'd do. . . :v
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • smudgedudesmudgedude Posts: 162MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    smudgedude wrote:

Also from Rise of the Planet of the Apes, in which she shows she doesn't have the Indian inhibition against kissing onscreen. Wonder what else she'd do. . . :v

don't tease me like that! :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,619Chief of Staff
    smudgedude wrote:
    Hardyboy wrote:
    smudgedude wrote:

don't tease me like that! :))

How do you wish to be teased ? ;)

Not sure if HB will comply though :))
    YNWA 97
  • DFGTYODLTTMFOATLGTTDCQDFGTYODLTTMFOATLGTTDCQ Posts: 45MI6 Agent
    There's other Bond forums where talk about the next Bond movie is a hive of activity

I can appreciate the excitement and people are eager to see who will fit what capacity and Bond locations and what may or may not happen but some people like to go into their Bond adventures blind and not be filled in with every minute detail of what's expected to happen, it acts as a sort of spoiler, the film won't even be released for another 15 months yet so it all seems a bit premature, It's sort of like when people have that annoying habit of filling stores with Christmas Merchandise in August (probably be next week actually :#)

not a rant or anything but just a platform for any given Bond fanatics to have their say
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,812MI6 Agent
    According to MI6 (the internet fan site, obviously) the producers are looking for a Turkish actress to play the main vllan`s girlfriend. Bardiem looks sort of Turkish, is he playing said villan?
    A thread on CmdBond claims Albert Finney is in Bond 23. He writes he has a friend on the production who says Finney plays M`s boss. He also says Naome Harries is Moneypenny and Ben Whishaw has an unspecified role.
    ... and therin lies the rub. Daily Mail is a source. I`m not really familiar with British newspapers, but that paper allways reliable. Finney is also on the next Bourne. Anyway, I posted the rumour since it`s out there.