Railway at Dudhsagar Falls

If you look up the Dudhsagar Waterfall in India they have lots of photos where an arched railway crossing
goes across the waterfall which runs down the hill/mountain.

This could be a location for action on a freight train in Bond 23.

Bleuville.

Comments

• smudgedudesmudgedude Posts: 162MI6 Agent
    good looking out. i could see that being a good spot.
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    This is a slight problem with reading up on the film before seeing it.

For how many of us, when viewing the train scene in the film, will think wow, that would have been sooo much better if only they'd got permission with the original location...

Mind you, 'tentatively titled Bond 23'.... :D I guess they mean 'provisionally'.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,812MI6 Agent
    The upside is, sub-Sahara Aftrica is barely used on film and completely new to Bond. Perhaps they can use the famous Blue Train - Africa`s answer to the Orient Express?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,620Chief of Staff
    This is a slight problem with reading up on the film before seeing it.

For how many of us, when viewing the train scene in the film, will think wow, that would have been sooo much better if only they'd got permission with the original location...

Mind you, 'tentatively titled Bond 23'.... :D I guess they mean 'provisionally'.

Depends if it's even true in the first place....there may be NO train scene at all....or filming was moved because of filming requirements....or the elements conspire against filming there at that time...any number of reasons can explain why filming is moved....and unless you really KNOW the alternate [possible] filming location well
    ...I doubt you really would feel that way Nap...
    YNWA 97