Do you wish Jeffrey Wright was in Bond 23?

james362001james362001 Lancaster, California USAPosts: 338MI6 Agent
As of October 2011, it appears Jeffrey Wright will not be returning as "Felix Leiter". Does this disappoint you?

I wanted Jeffrey Wright to return again.

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I hope he does return at some point, I thought he did a great Job as Leiter. I'd of liked to see him in a More action Role along side Bond, Helping on a raid or an attack or some headquarters, If only to show that he was an agent like Bond and not simply a civil servant.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,621Chief of Staff
    I thought Wright did a great job as Leiter and I'd be happy to see him return -{
    YNWA 97
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    I, too, am disappointed by the news that Wright's Felix Leiter will not be appearing in Bond 23. I hope he does return at some point.
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • jasper_lamar_crabbjasper_lamar_crabb Posts: 169MI6 Agent
    It's a shame but there's no point trying to squeeze characters in if they're not needed.
  • WildeWilde Oxford, UKPosts: 621MI6 Agent
    I liked his portrayal, was good to have his character played out as an almost mirror of Bond. He'll be missed in 23. -{