James Bond returns October 26, 2012 in the United Kingdom

james362001james362001 Lancaster, California USAPosts: 338MI6 Agent
edited October 2011 in Skyfall - Bond 23 (2012)
On October 26, 2012, the new James Bond movie will be in the movie theaters of United Kingdom.
What are your hopes and dreams for the new movie? The 50th Anniversary movie. Would you like it to be a very memorable movie with all traditions?

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Man - its good news but at the same time soooooooo far away!!

Maybe being the 50th we will have some old characters back - moneypenny etc
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Very little info about it so far, fine by me. It does look like a similar to type movie to his previous ones though in terms of hot sun and climes, can't see us getting our GoldenEye FRWL-style gritty Cold War type Craig thriller just yet. Possibly cos he looks kind of Russian and gaunt, etc

Nah, not sure about all traditions cos it's not really Craig's thing, but hope they make it a real movie, no silly nonsense. Hope it holds together well.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    edited October 2011
    The new Bond movie is in theaters in the United Kingdom TODAY??? And no one told me? How dare you!!!!

So was it really called "Skyfall" and was it any good?
    On this day, October 26, 2011, the new James Bond movie will be in the movie theaters of United Kingdom.
    What are your hopes and dreams for the new movie? The 50th Anniversary movie. Would you like it to be a very memorable movie with all traditions?
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • james362001james362001 Lancaster, California USAPosts: 338MI6 Agent
    The new Bond movie is in theaters in the United Kingdom TODAY??? And no one told me? How dare you!!!!

So was it really called "Skyfall" and was it any good?
    On this day, October 26, 2011, the new James Bond movie will be in the movie theaters of United Kingdom.

Thank you for noticing my typo. You are so right. I put 2011 instead of 2012. What I meant to say was the movie would be out on this day one year from now.
    No wonder you people were laughing at me.
    Please close this thread and I will start all over again.
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    That's my birthday. Wish I lived in the UK. Though I am considering studying abroad soon and London is my top choice.
  • james362001james362001 Lancaster, California USAPosts: 338MI6 Agent
    I am frustrated. What is the bloody title of the bloody movie, already. And is bloody Blofeld in it? Guess I have to wait until bloody Thursday. Where's my crumpet?