Cast for Bond 23?

Has there been a actual cast list yet or are all these things im hearing just rumors? If anyone knows i would apreciate it.

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Javier Bardem has confirmed he's playing the villain; beyond that, it's pretty well been rumors.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Brosnan_fanBrosnan_fan Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 521MI6 Agent
    "Well, he certainly left with his tails between his legs."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,816MI6 Agent
    edited November 2011
    I think the major missing part of the cast right now is the fact that Shanghai is a location and not a single asian has been cast.
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,728MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I think the major missing part of the cast right now is the fact that Shanghai is a location and not a single asian has been cast.

I expect they have, and I think you could find a dozen examples of that through the Bond films' history. Any Afgans, Czechs or Russians in Living Daylights?
  • pyratpyrat Posts: 260MI6 Agent
    Helen McCrory and Ola Rapace to join the cast of Skyfall.

Lord Voldemor and Narcissa Malfoy? Hope Bond paid attention in his defense against the dark arts class. :)

Helen-McCrory-and-Ola-Rapace.jpg
    Pyrat
    Reflections in a double bourbon...
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Ola Rapace looks way more like Bond than old man Dan but then again so does Fiennes.
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Craig is Bond now - deal with it!
    superdaddy wrote:
    Ola Rapace looks way more like Bond than old man Dan but then again so does Fiennes.
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    Oh SORRY.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,631Chief of Staff
    superdaddy wrote:
    Oh SORRY.

Good....thats better.
    YNWA 97
    Silly me I forgot only yours and Blacklieter;s views count on this forum.
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    edited November 2011
    This is one of the reasons why I don´t post here very often, let alone post an opinion on something. I don´t feel like putting IMHO after every word I typ.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    emtiem wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

I expect they have, and I think you could find a dozen examples of that through the Bond films' history. Any Afgans, Czechs or Russians in Living Daylights?

Czechs, Russians and even Afghans can be played by ethnic Europeans. Chinese people have to be played by someone from south-east Asia.
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    pyrat wrote:

Lord Voldemor and Narcissa Malfoy? Hope Bond paid attention in his defense against the dark arts class. :)

These are excellent choices, and surprised so few comments on them...

As the excellent (and seemingly always 2-3 steps ahead of "local" sites) jamesbondbrazil speculates, mccrory could be playing money penny...

http://jamesbondbrasil.com/2011/11/helen-mccrory-e-ola-rapace-integram-elenco-de-007-skyfall/

This the GT of the portugeuese...

Hello Helen McCrory and integrate Raptor cast of "007 - SkyFall." Two new names join the cast of 007 - SkyFall. The information was confirmed by the Official Twitter of 007 last night. As the saying goes: "Where there's smoke there's fire", and in the case of Bond 23, now officially 007 - SkyFall was no different. Several rumors published during the year were confirmed during the press conference of the film and said producer Michael G. Wilson: "The worst kept secret in London." Both names had been mentioned in September and October this year. The English actress Helen McCrory, best known for having played the witch Narcissa Malfoy in "Harry Potter", has also starred opposite Daniel Craig in movies such as "Reflections Of Innocence" and "Forever Love". But the Swedish actor Hello Raptor, 39, is well known in Sweden for his role in the TV series "Tusenbröder." Outside the country, he starred in the movie "Together", won several awards in international film festivals. His roles in the film were not disclosed, but there is already speculation that Helen McCrory to play Moneypenny. Directed by Sam Mendes (Oscar winner for "American Beauty") and scripted by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan ("Gladiator"), 007 - SkyFall is scheduled for official launch on 26 October 2012 in England and from November 09 in the world. In Brazil, according to the official website of the film, the film will be released on November 2. █
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles and I forgive you - but don't let it happen again!
    superdaddy wrote:
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,631Chief of Staff
    Sir Miles and I forgive you - but don't let it happen again!
    superdaddy wrote:

-{
    YNWA 97
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,728MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    emtiem wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Czechs, Russians and even Afghans can be played by ethnic Europeans. Chinese people have to be played by someone from south-east Asia.

Tell Dr No :)
    emtiem wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    emtiem wrote:

Tell Dr No :)

They could do that in the 60`s (Breakfast in Tiffany`s, not to mention YOLT!) But today it would be considered extremely bad taste.
    ke02eww wrote:
    pyrat wrote:

These are excellent choices, and surprised so few comments on them...

As the excellent (and seemingly always 2-3 steps ahead of "local" sites) jamesbondbrazil speculates, mccrory could be playing money penny...

http://jamesbondbrasil.com/2011/11/helen-mccrory-e-ola-rapace-integram-elenco-de-007-skyfall/

This the GT of the portugeuese...

Hello Helen McCrory and integrate Raptor cast of "007 - SkyFall." Two new names join the cast of 007 - SkyFall. The information was confirmed by the Official Twitter of 007 last night. As the saying goes: "Where there's smoke there's fire", and in the case of Bond 23, now officially 007 - SkyFall was no different. Several rumors published during the year were confirmed during the press conference of the film and said producer Michael G. Wilson: "The worst kept secret in London." Both names had been mentioned in September and October this year. The English actress Helen McCrory, best known for having played the witch Narcissa Malfoy in "Harry Potter", has also starred opposite Daniel Craig in movies such as "Reflections Of Innocence" and "Forever Love". But the Swedish actor Hello Raptor, 39, is well known in Sweden for his role in the TV series "Tusenbröder." Outside the country, he starred in the movie "Together", won several awards in international film festivals. His roles in the film were not disclosed, but there is already speculation that Helen McCrory to play Moneypenny. Directed by Sam Mendes (Oscar winner for "American Beauty") and scripted by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan ("Gladiator"), 007 - SkyFall is scheduled for official launch on 26 October 2012 in England and from November 09 in the world. In Brazil, according to the official website of the film, the film will be released on November 2. █

It`s strange that so few of us have linked Helen McCrory to the role of Miss Moneypenny. I sure haven`t. She is closer to a traditional Moneypenny than Naomi Harries, both in appearance and age. I would like to see McCrory as Moneypenny and Whinshaw as Q, let`s see what happens!