blaincblainc Posts: 1MI6 Agent
just picked it up today if you enjoy a good video game this one is great

Comments

• richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    this is true! amazing game!
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
  • TonyDPTonyDP Inside the MonolithPosts: 4,280MI6 Agent
    Picked up Uncharted 3 today as part of a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal at Target; outstanding game so far. The game also supports stereoscopic 3D and if you have a 3D TV the visuals get even more immersive.
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    It is one of the greatest games made to date. Incredible, effortless blend between cinematic set-pieces and gameplay. Not quite as sleek as Uncharted 2, but Uncharted 2 happened to be one of the greatest games to date as well.

P.S. Why is this in the James Bond gaming section? I thought the description for this section indicated it was for discussion of Bond games specifically...?
    Mr Beech wrote:
    It is one of the greatest games made to date. Incredible, effortless blend between cinematic set-pieces and gameplay. Not quite as sleek as Uncharted 2, but Uncharted 2 happened to be one of the greatest games to date as well.

P.S. Why is this in the James Bond gaming section? I thought the description for this section indicated it was for discussion of Bond games specifically...?

This section of the site has pretty much evolved into a general gaming forum; hope the mods decide to let it stay that way as I have more fun here than in most dedicated gaming boards.

Made it past the chateau level in Uncharted 3 last night; my brother was watching me as I play and he was literally stressing out over all the tense situations in the game as Drake and Sully would go from bad to worse in trying to escape the tower.
  • WordsAndDreamsWordsAndDreams Posts: 93MI6 Agent
    It is indeed a great game, one of the best series of all time too. There's actually even two parts that are similar to parts of TLD ( at least i think so. one is fairly obvious and the other more subtle), which happens to be one of my favorite bond movies.
  • Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    Beat it twice already. On my third playthrough, looking for the last 15 treasures. :P Fantastic game and fantastic trilogy.
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
    Got thru the cargo plane level last night; any Bond fan should play this game just to experience what Bond's fight with Necros from TLD must have been like.
  • Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    That's exactly what i thought of when I first saw that part.
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.