Photos of Bond from the set...

Comments

• MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    It's clear now that his pants are black, not brown. "I only have one question" - are these corduroy or not?
  • mudz112mudz112 London, United KingdomPosts: 130MI6 Agent
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Q and his mug. More images of Ben Whishaw as Q and in other roles at the link below.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ben-whishaw?before=1350040036

tumblr_mbr98yvsBA1qjil36o5_500.jpg

tumblr_mbr8xwNkio1ra4k6yo1_500.jpg
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
    A new clip from the pre-title sequence of Skyfall has been released. It is entitled "Take the shot".

Skyfall Movie CLIP - Take the shot (2012) - Daniel Craig, James Bond Movie HD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_zGVPKoYVtk#!
    Daniel Craig as Bond on the chase through the streets of London.

114596867_skyfall_345646b.jpg
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    Moore Than wrote:
    A new clip from the pre-title sequence of Skyfall has been released. It is entitled "Take the shot".

Wonder why she doesn't shoot the bad guy with Bond out of the way. If the positions were reversed, Bond would have.
    Gala Brand wrote:
    Moore Than wrote:

Wonder why she doesn't shoot the bad guy with Bond out of the way. If the positions were reversed, Bond would have.

At this moment, we do not know how experienced an agent Eve is and what sort of weapons training she has had. If the positions were reversed, even an experienced and elite agent like Bond would surely hesitate after shooting friend rather than foe. This momentary hesitation would probably allow the bad guy (Patrice) to escape through the tunnel on top of the train.
    Bond deep in thought. More photo's at the link below.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/skyfall?before=1350231738

tumblr_mbvpn4feQq1rnsdhso1_400.png
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    He looks to be checking out any lasting damage from CR. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    edited October 2012
    nice suit, though. B-)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,269MI6 Agent
    Moore Than wrote:
    Bond deep in thought. More photo's at the link below.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/skyfall?before=1350231738

tumblr_mbvpn4feQq1rnsdhso1_400.png

Thank you Moore than. How bloody cool is that image?
    What a fantastic quad that would have made. All the elements are there: Bond, DB5, PPK...fantastic! -{
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    He looks to be checking out any lasting damage from CR. :))

LMAO, deep in thoughts "why the heck i said to the left?" :D and right :))
    Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
  • BugsyBugsy NYCPosts: 90MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:
    It's clear now that his pants are black, not brown. "I only have one question" - are these corduroy or not?

i am not convinced they are black. looks like they could be dark olive from pic? IMO black would not compliment the green barbour.
    A new clip from Skyfall. Silva shows Bond "The latest thing from my local toy store. It's called radio".

Skyfall MOVIE CLIP - You Got Me (2012) - Daniel Craig, James Bond Movie HD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DwydHmXQ198
    Moore Than wrote:
    A new clip from Skyfall. Silva shows Bond "The latest thing from my local toy store. It's called radio".

Skyfall MOVIE CLIP - You Got Me (2012) - Daniel Craig, James Bond Movie HD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DwydHmXQ198

Brilliant!.....Donk Likey -{
    The producers, director Sam Mendes, and leading members of the cast were in New York today to promote Skyfall. Below is an article from the Mail Online featuring numerous other pics from the photocall.

Dressed to thrill!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2218141/James-Bond-Skyfall-Naomie-Harris-shows-perfect-pins-star-Berenice-Marlohe-covers-up.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

skyfall-101512-%20(1).jpg
    Moore Than wrote:
    The producers, director Sam Mendes, and leading members of the cast were in New York today to promote Skyfall. Below is an article from the Mail Online featuring numerous other pics from the photocall.

Dressed to thrill!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2218141/James-Bond-Skyfall-Naomie-Harris-shows-perfect-pins-star-Berenice-Marlohe-covers-up.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

skyfall-101512-%20(1).jpg

Wowcher....BB is clearly the hottest of them all :D
    A question for the ladies.

Why do women wear boots or high sandels with short dress which cover the front of the foot
    as with Naomie Harris in the photo, as it shortens your legs. While a more open shoe showing
    the foot Optically lengthens the leg, so making the lady look taller and thinner.

From the looks of all the behind the scenes photos Javier Bardem seems to be having a ball.
    He's always smiling. -{
  • Agent82Agent82 Posts: 65MI6 Agent
    edited October 2012

Why do women wear boots or high sandels with short dress which cover the front of the foot
    as with Naomie Harris in the photo, as it shortens your legs. While a more open shoe showing
    the foot Optically lengthens the leg, so making the lady look taller and thinner.

From the looks of all the behind the scenes photos Javier Bardem seems to be having a ball.
    He's always smiling. -{

Well, of course she is on orders to wear things that make DC look taller. :))

Edit: I'm j/k. I am actually the same height as DC, so no room to talk!
    Here is an Entertainment Tonight interview with Daniel Craig in which he talks (amongst other things) about the suits, the training, and the Bond girls.

Craig on Showing 'Skyfall' Skin: 'It's a Living'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sb5vhahcJ_4
  • JamesBondGuyJamesBondGuy DenmarkPosts: 144MI6 Agent
    I'm sick of hearing DC always saying "We wanted to make the best Bond movie ever". He also said that with Quantum. And what a surprise that they wish to make the best Bond movie. I don't think the producers say "Hmm, hey you know Wilson, let's make a bad Bond movie, let's see if we can make it as bad as DAD".

DC really is terrible in interviews!
    I'm sick of hearing DC always saying "We wanted to make the best Bond movie ever". He also said that with Quantum. And what a surprise that they wish to make the best Bond movie. I don't think the producers say "Hmm, hey you know Wilson, let's make a bad Bond movie, let's see if we can make it as bad as DAD".

DC really is terrible in interviews!

Be it through a poor script or poor editing or a combination of the two? which made Skyfall's predecessor fall flat in places it is undeniable that the input which DC puts into a Bond movie is the "best" be it through physical acting or just his onscreen presence as imo he now personifies James Bond & I'm one who worships in the church of Sir Sean Thomas Connery. Die Another Day had script & editing flaws & tried very hard to outsilly Moonraker in certain areas leading myself to almost lose the will to live when the transport plane was falling apart around Brozza's shoulders. Mind you it was a fantastic endorsement for Italian engineering and Autoglass when neither of the supercars which fell out the back of said transport plane evaporated into shards of glass & GRP when they struck the extra absorbent/extra springy muddy paddy field :D was this 40th Anniversary outing only ten years ago? seems longer :))

It's all down to the team the producers put together & it looks like on this 50th Anniversary outing it was the right team, full of the right stuff -{
  • BIG TAMBIG TAM Wrexham, North Wales, UK.Posts: 773MI6 Agent
    I do feel sorry for the actor playing Bond when it comes to interviews, having to fend off question after question of unimaginable tedium. I've read enough of them over the years to realise Connery & co are perpetually faced with a barrage of nonsense. And then there are the ones with a negative agenda where the story's already written & quotes are needed to just pin it all together.

Some would argue they're paid well & it's part of the deal. And I'd agree, as long as the interview is a reasonably intelligent one. But so many aren't. Connery used to get irked when reporters actually called him Bond & I can well understand his annoyance. Pierce Brosnan once said you had to give two performances when playing Bond; one for the camera & one for the press. Dalton never seemed entirely comfortable talking about Bond's psyche & Moore fended off nonsense with his own brand of humorous disdain. It's to Craig's credit that he manages to invest as much interest as he can in whatever's thrown at him.
    If any Bond actor deserved sympathy when it came to media interviews then it was Sean Connery. There is no way he could have predicted Bond mania and the media frenzy that came with it.

The actors who followed Connery knew what to expect. Daniel Craig has come a long way since that first official press conference seven years ago but still appears to me not really comfortable with it.
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    Agent82 wrote:

He's always smiling. -{

Well, of course she is on orders to wear things that make DC look taller. :))

Edit: I'm j/k. I am actually the same height as DC, so no room to talk!

Actually, it looks like Craig is standing on a metal plate that would afford him an extra inch-and-a-half. I don't see any reason for it to be there other than to give Daniel a "lift."
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I do media interviews for work and having done 14 consecutive 10-minute interviews on several occasions with 90% of the questions exactly the same, I can say that I have complete sympathy for actors/directors when they do their publicity tours. It's very hard to always look/sound fresh and enthusiastic instead of having your eyes glaze over and just prattling off the exact same answer each time. And I am lucky in that most of my questions are 'real' whereas actors have to face such nauseating nonsense as "And how much of Gollum is actually you?" or "You must be very proud of the influence that your portrayal of a zombie has on children in the Developing World" and not burst out laughing or tell the interviewer that they're a complete tosser.
  • Marketto007Marketto007 BrazilPosts: 237MI6 Agent
    Here's 17 minutes of Skyfall behind the scenes footage. Some of them are new, and, with Spoilers.

The Making Of Skyfall - Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s7V2mplOuc

The Making Of Skyfall - Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsy_9hlGpgc

xxx
    Thanks for sharing, Marketto. :)

Terrific behind the scenes footage, a fair bit of which I had not seen before. Skyfall is looking very promising indeed.
  • Marketto007Marketto007 BrazilPosts: 237MI6 Agent
    Glad you liked it. I will re-upload the videos today in HD.

xxx
    Great couple of videos, Marketto007. -{