Two more cast confirmed

Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
The 007 twitter feed has confirmed Helen McRory on the cast, and a new one for me anyway, Swedish actor Ola Rapace. Unclear who they will play, however.
unitedkingdom.png

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Rapace played Stefan in the first Wallander episodes.

Ola_Rapace-2.jpg

His wife is Noomi Rapace, a swedish actress.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    Noomi Rapace IS the original "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", I wish she was going to be in "Skyfall" - a really fine actress!!!! Great set of three films too, if you haven't seen them......
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,816MI6 Agent
    7289 wrote:
    Noomi Rapace IS the original "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", I wish she was going to be in "Skyfall" - a really fine actress!!!! Great set of three films too, if you haven't seen them......

She is also the female lead in the Sherlock Holmes sequel. Noomi Rapace is a rising star.
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    7289 wrote:

It is kinda weird all of these connections... DC is in the next making of TGWTDT - and you're right 7289 - they are great movies - and she is a great actress :D
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    She is also the female lead in the Sherlock Holmes sequel. Noomi Rapace is a rising star.
    And Ridley Scott's Prometheus.
    unitedkingdom.png
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,728MI6 Agent
    And Ridley Scott's Prometheus.

Sounds painful.
    Still, better than being in Jodie Foster's Beaver, I suppose.
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    7289 wrote:

It is kinda weird all of these connections... DC is in the next making of TGWTDT - and you're right 7289 - they are great movies - and she is a great actress :D

Always felt they kinda screwed over Noomi Rapace on that one since she could have done the character in the English version. I am not as intrigued by the girl they chose for the English version, but the rest of it seems fine.

I think she's great. As for Skyfall, McCrory has always been pretty good and Ola is new to me. No trouble with them.