New true book written by the real 007 about the 007 assassination!

If you like 007 fast action this will be a good book for you, because it is written by the real 007 and the real assassin title “JFK Zoological Horror.” You can fish through on Google EBooks or you can click the link.
http://youtu.be/mSax5TOvUrY

For the few of you who don’t know, 007 is the equation a captain gave a lone unorganized 311 militia airman, his odds of escape and victory to fly off his air carrier. That is seven zero’s before the seven! An oil sheik has utmost confidence in this master swordsman and bought him a combat jet off the carrier for 6 million and proceeds to pay off with wired payment bonds to every man enough to retire on if they can only kill him is the plan. He must take out 17 ships, 900 navy jets, and 1800 Air Nation Defense dodge 100’s launch ICBM’s knock out 2 nuclear submarines and he so does!

He is down to the last 2 jets dogging him over the North Pacific, along the way they come across a British war ship, just prior there was a nuclear blast that rip apart the few ships and aircraft left. They two aircraft suspect it might have come from the British ship! He hails the ship and asks about a fuel drop from a friendly. Captain replies he shot is plane down, he gets piss off they make small talk about his odds and mention 007.

He seeks revenge for his friend, he is out of ship blasting ordinances, he talks to his enemy and cleverly cons them into attacking the British ship, the captain over hears the conversation I seen a connery going on and they strafe the ship and peel the haul off. The ship air defense is begging to become impregnable. He radios to the other jet a method of attack. He screams back, is that how you sunk our navy? The British Captain over hears the conversation and says he ‘aims a bomb.’ He radios the captain concerned “Bond! Is the sheik radioing you a bond right now? He replies no. The pilot make the attack dive blows up the British warship and sinks it.

OPEC was born out of the incident by all getting together to through money at them. The Earth was knocked 3 degrees off its axis due to the attempt kill him with 100’s of ICBM’s. The movie was created as a shadow of this person’s daily life of impossible odds 007 and he completes another mission acquired minutes prior the conflict to Assassinate Kennedy and he so does!

So, hints of the incident: seen a connery—Sean Connery aims bond--James Bond, the impossible equation 007 fast thrilling secrets.

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,889Chief of Staff
    So did you come here for any purpose other than to promote this book? Since I don't believe in judging books by their cover, I'll just politely say that the idea of JFK being a giant spider is nothing that would interest me. . .or James Bond, real or invented by Ian Fleming.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,833Chief of Staff
    WTF ?:)
    YNWA 97
  • Le SamouraiLe Samourai Honolulu, HIPosts: 573MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

Sums up my reaction! I actually checked out this fellow's other Youtube videos. I learned that Hawaii is a dangerous place populated by cannibals, which is news to me, considering I've lived in Hawaii for nearly 30 years. Oh yes, there's also some sort of Mormon/Reptilian conspiracy afoot in the world.
    —Le Samourai

A Gent in Training.... A blog about my continuing efforts to be improve myself, be a better person, and lead a good life. It incorporates such far flung topics as fitness, self defense, music, style, food and drink, and personal philosophy.
    Agent In Training
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Can't wait to see what he comes up with about Obama :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • pyratpyrat Posts: 260MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

Ditto...
    Pyrat
    Reflections in a double bourbon...
  • WildeWilde Oxford, UKPosts: 621MI6 Agent
    Click that link at your peril.

Regards,
    Wilde
  • InspectorcriticInspectorcritic Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    :s I'm glad you get along with Hawaii, I was wondering if you could do me a favor? The last time I was over there maybe in the late 80's or early 90's on my vacation I was on the Hawaiian News, 3 Phillipino's pilots with a grudge stuned me took me to the top of the hotel roof and attempted to throw me off I jump grabbed a hold of the edge of the roof flip back while holding onto the edge grab by leg sizzor lock around 1 assassilaint flung him off the roof quickly repeated the tactic on the next one flung him to his death then jump back up on the roof round house kick the next one off the roof. Two helicopters were filming it. Then I took a cigarette out my pocket and jump off the roof some 20-30 stories lite up my cig on the way down landed on my feet with a punch to the ground and walk away!

Could you find that film in the news archives I would love to put it on my Youtube channel? :007)
    Sir Miles wrote:

Sums up my reaction! I actually checked out this fellow's other Youtube videos. I learned that Hawaii is a dangerous place populated by cannibals, which is news to me, considering I've lived in Hawaii for nearly 30 years. Oh yes, there's also some sort of Mormon/Reptilian conspiracy afoot in the world.
  • Polar Bear 0007Polar Bear 0007 CanadaPosts: 129MI6 Agent
    Some nurse left her laptop at an asylum and we got unlucky because this guy found it.

Is there a "hall of shame" folder? If not, I nominate this guy as the first member......
    This is where we leave you Mr. Bond. (Pilot, Apollo Airlines)
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    Some nurse left her laptop at an asylum and we got unlucky because this guy found it.

Is there a "hall of shame" folder? If not, I nominate this guy as the first member......

:)) I agree with everyone who had the WTF reaction.
  • Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
    Yeah, that was my reaction when I first read the post and then clicked on the link but I did not post about it.

Two words, nut job. Not the first and unfortunately not the last.

DG
    So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    Hmmm someone really doesn't live in the real world.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    edited November 2011
    No No No, guys I've looked at his Videos. This guy is on to something. Lizards controlling world governments, Giant spiders in Human form. At last someone has the Courage to speak out !.
    Oh I have to go now they say I have to put my special Jacket back on and I can't type with my hands behind my Back.
    Keep watching the skies. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

Especially charging $63.00 (almost 40 pounds sterling) for that book!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    Why buy the book, when we can read the posts for free! This stuff is making my day :))
  • zig zagzig zag EnglandPosts: 244MI6 Agent
    Mad as a feckin hatter !! :s
    "Yes,dammit,I said "was".The bitch is dead now."

"It's not difficult to get a double 0 number if your prepared to kill people"
    Can't wait to see what he comes up with about Obama :D

Yes, I do have something to say about Obama he was a trade I made with the Hawaiians when I invented this new fun Hawaiian game; 'whoever makes the Highest pile of dead bodies wins' them of yours or yours of mine let the fun begin first send me a runner message boy to relay this message: I come to all of your islands everyone gets a chance to killl me while I visit on my vacation, I cheat no one from this chance to kill me. The runner ran over the hill out of site the fun game begins I count each one I kill out loud about 1000 into the game a high individual inquires why I say Osaka! i tell him, he ask do you have another name we could double I say yes and kill 3 more with the same punch through all their heads and shout at the sam time "OBAMA" well, my vacation extended an extra week building big piles. I win with the highest pile of dea bodies by fist and kick fight 24 hours around the clock for days at a time 80,000. The Hawaiians loved it! They wanted to make me their new Malta King me deeplly honored, but confused on what to do ... I decline and for the dishonor a new tribal custom for the indignty of not accepting we insert Obama into office!
    Cripes, pal, you're on the wrong website. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • VandrellVandrell London, EnglandPosts: 324MI6 Agent
    Dear oh dear......
    Hardyboy wrote:

Especially charging $63.00 (almost 40 pounds sterling) for that book!

You can go to your public libary and have them purchase it and read it totaly free, by the way 007 is known for expensive taste the price is very moderate.
    You can go to your public libary and have them purchase it and read it totaly free, by the way 007 is known for expensive taste the price is very moderate.

Let's see. . .get in my car, drive to the library, and ask them to spend my tax money on a novel about JFK being a giant spider (when they could spend the same amount and get five or six classics in Penguin editions). . .I'll pass.

And, as to James Bond's expensive tastes, yes, he wouldn't hesitate to pay $63 for filet mignon at Sardi's, but he sure as hell wouldn't drop that amount for a Big Mac!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • oscar rubiooscar rubio Madrid (Spain)Posts: 286MI6 Agent
    Do not think it's bad that we leave a link to advertise your book.
    I know I'm new here, but I think that you are some people who like spy stories, maybe he thought it was a good idea