Where is the Aston Martin?

Since Bond is in vogue will he have wings on his wheels?

Comments

• Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    In Vogue as in flavour of the month or are you talking about the Range Rover?

No details on what car JB will be driving, if he is going to drive one at all!
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    In Vogue as in flavour of the month or are you talking about the Range Rover?

No details on what car JB will be driving, if he is going to drive one at all!

he may be talking about the magazine .. :s :s

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2011/11/29/daniel-craig-rachel-weisz-wedding---secret--kardashians
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • JAGUARXKJAGUARXK Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    I was talking about the Vogue Range Rover. The new Virage would be nice I guess we'll have to wait and see
    although something Chinese might be interesting for a change.
    What, a rickshaw? :))
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    What, a rickshaw? :))

ROFL..
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • SpectreBlofeldSpectreBlofeld AroundPosts: 364MI6 Agent
    I just hope it's something made in Britain. Jaguar, Aston, Range Rover, etc. To me, Bond should be drinking Russian drinks, using German guns, and driving British cars.

I thought the BMW insertion during the Brosnan era was a misstep.
    That was the case in the fifties and sixties but with globalisation it means that no specific is necessarily producing the best group of products that it was renowned for doing so in the past. The Bond stories have to evolve and move with the times and thats why they have been so successful in each decade.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    That as may be but I agree with SpectreBlodfeld. Fleming himself may have driven a Thunderbird, but I believe that as long as there are some flash British cars around, Bond should still drive one. I also thought that BMW was a grievous mistake and really do hope that Bond stays firmly planted in his Aston Martin.
  • shrimpy10shrimpy10 UKPosts: 10MI6 Agent
    Bond should drive an aston...end of. Im thinking the V12 Zagato. Front grill looks like a fish but it still looks damn hot! Failing that keep him in the DBS, friggin awesome lookin machine :D
  • oscar rubiooscar rubio Madrid (Spain)Posts: 286MI6 Agent
    Perhaps one of the big surprises that will give us mendes.
    There is still much ahead and shoot a lot to see
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    According to an update on MI6 it looks like the iconic DB5 is back.