SkyFall movie premiere in Las Vegas

Stay tuned for the details. Expecting Bond celebrities, DAF site visits, and much much more.

Comments

• Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,884MI6 Agent
    I'm on board, Bill. You know I'll pitch in to help!
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    Thanks Matt! Call me when you get a free moment. I am living in Vegas now and work for CBS, so have a lot io resources to make this happen in a big way.
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    Hey bill missed this before

I'm close and wd love to help - got some ideas

Cheers paul
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Hi Guys

Any movement on this as I will be in Vegas from 2 Nov - 12 Nov then back to LA for a week. Intending to go to the Leicester Square premiere (Standing outside, unless someone wants to invite me ;) ) I suspect the 'official' US launch will be in Baltimore as usual and the Vegas one will be a fan premiere ....... do I need to pack my Tux ?
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,884MI6 Agent
    Bill and I spoke with a number of Vegas venues--we eventually decided on a double-bill film showing, memorabilia show, and involvement with Aston Martin--but after Skyfall in 2013.

Leicester premieres are difficult to get into - and fans travel there just to sit outside for photo-taking - it helps if you have a celeb contact who gets a pair from Eon...
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!