Skyfall Shirt from first pictures surfacing

2»

Comments

• 007 and a half007 and a half LondonPosts: 595MI6 Agent
    That's banned talk in these parts :(
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    now why would you be banned for that? they are not everyone's cup of tea... :)
  • nms75nms75 United KingdomPosts: 1,233MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    now why would you be banned for that? they are not everyone's cup of tea... :)

Dave

I am still waiting for a podcast on Bond's women! I think you have missed the most imprtant aspect of Bond ;) Hope you have something in the pipeline :p

NMS
    A sense of humour is no laughing matter!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    When Mrs Mantis stops watching the podcast I will have exactly what you request.....until then....
    The Mantis wrote:
    When Mrs Mantis stops watching the podcast I will have exactly what you request.....until then....

:)) :)) :)) :)) :x :))
  • WildeWilde Oxford, UKPosts: 621MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Which is why I'll remain married to my work.
    Wilde wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:

Which is why I'll remain married to my work.

As long as you don't get married to that shirt :))
  • mpoplawskimpoplawski New Jersey, USAPosts: 128MI6 Agent
    I have heard this print is also being offered in the oh so collectible terry-cloth version.
    Bond: "But who would want to kill me, sir?"
    M: "Jealous husbands, outraged chefs, humiliated tailors . . . the list is endless."
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    paras wrote:
    Thanks for everyone commenting and posting opinions, for those people who don’t know me on this forum, I work in Clothing industry, I design, manufacture, import etc... I am working to get the information on who (brand) contracted this fabric to be made, the pictures and information on this fabric was sent to me by a colleague of mine. I know for certain till date this fabric of pictures sent to me was made by a factory in Madagascar, once I get the information on the supplier I would be happy to post and share the details with everyone, so we all can enjoy to have some more memorabilia in our closet.

Please feel free to write to me or post opinions or thoughts on the accuracy of the shirt.

Warm regards to my fellow a.j.b.'ers

Did you ever find out who ordered the fabric / made the shirt??
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:

I do hope not! :)) :)) :)) :))
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    nms75 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

I do hope not! :)) :)) :)) :))

Need something to polish my car!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Need something to polish my car!!

Just think of all those AJB members posting pics of themselves wearing this awful Alfie Moon shirt if they find out where to get one!!! :)) :)) :)) :o