For sale REPLICA Skyfall clapperboards ONLY 5 AVAILABLE

13»

Comments

• redsleighdownredsleighdown USAPosts: 450MI6 Agent
    I'm looking into getting some more made. I've heard back from one maker who has quoted me a little over $130 but the slates would be reverse laminate, not engraved.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited January 2012
    But it was done to grab the headlines as we've neglected the forum and it was the firecracker it needed.

firecracker - wish I was stupid enough to buy it.

Why not man up and say: "I realize, that closing this thread was harsh and wrong".
    It gets insulting when someone tries try to sell it differently.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Although not something I collect, I must say what a great idea and fantastic project this has been!!!!

You had me fooled too! :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    stick that fire cracker right up your @rse :D admit your wrong and reopen a thread, idiot :o
    Language, respect both a total fail. So here's a fire cracker for you, consider it a warning, you're on the watch list.
    unitedkingdom.png
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    yummy, omega, rolex, knowing you timex :D
  • icsics Posts: 1,413MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    stick that fire cracker right up your @rse :D admit your wrong and reopen a thread, idiot :o
    Language, respect both a total fail. So here's a fire cracker for you, consider it a warning, you're on the watch list.

This is funny – ban peter and you ban ajb….. {[]
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    I hardly think so Ian, but thanks anyway :)) -{
  • nms75nms75 United KingdomPosts: 1,233MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

To make a threat towards an individual member on the open forum for all to see is quite frankly shocking! You would have done better to send Pete a PM and kept the issue between the two of you. And perhaps if you hadn't closed the thread in the manner that you did in the first place you would have more likely received the respect you obviously seek.

NMS
    A sense of humour is no laughing matter!
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    nms75 wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

To make a threat towards an individual member on the open forum for all to see is quite frankly shocking! You would have done better to send Pete a PM and kept the issue between the two of you. And perhaps if you hadn't closed the thread in the manner that you did in the first place you would have more likely received the respect you obviously seek.

NMS

I echo what NMS said.

Moonraker5, you make an "interesting" role model for newcomers and existing members of the AJB.
    Moderators guide people to solve their possible disputes etc. "outside" of the open forum with PM's, But you've JUST done totally opposite. You've already done enough harm to this part of the community, friendly advice, look at the mirror and admit that you were wrong.

Teppo
    Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    I'll admit I was wrong to re-open it.
    unitedkingdom.png
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    This is all seeming very juvenile to me - if this thread can't stay on topic properly then there will have to be several pm's sent out and a permanent closure to this thread -so c'mon people sort it out -discuss the clapperboards if you must -but stop the cat-fighting and shaking of your handbags. This forum is supposed to be a place that like-minded Bond fans want to visit . so no more "flame wars" please and move on.
This discussion has been closed.