Dream SkyFall Prize?

Hi guys,

I want to know what prize would be your ideal in conjunction with the release of SkyFall. A skydive in a Tux maybe? Tailor made tux with Daniel Craig's autograph sown into it? Maybe to walk the red carpet with a Bond Girl after stepping out of a car used in the film? Or a stunt lesson with the actual Bond stunt double? THE SKY IS THE LIMIT tell me your ideas!

Ideas guys, it might actually happen if you tell me and the competition gets taken on by Sony Productions!

Comments

• 007007 ClassifiedPosts: 372MI6 Agent
    Hi guys,

I want to know what prize would be your ideal in conjunction with the release of SkyFall. A skydive in a Tux maybe? Tailor made tux with Daniel Craig's autograph sown into it? Maybe to walk the red carpet with a Bond Girl after stepping out of a car used in the film? Or a stunt lesson with the actual Bond stunt double? THE SKY IS THE LIMIT tell me your ideas!

Ideas guys, it might actually happen if you tell me and the competition gets taken on by Sony Productions!

A night with the Bond girls?
    Things I hate:
    1. People who hate things.
    2. Irony.
    3. Lists.
  • EmmaRigby88EmmaRigby88 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Yes, that might not be possible though...but I think the red carpet premiere 'date' thing would do well...would generate a lot of publicity as its got to be every blokes dream right?
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    Oooo yes! Red Carpet Premiere Date with the Bond Girls. Or a billion dollars. -{