Any News on Daniel Kleinman?

ZorinIndustriesZorinIndustries United StatesPosts: 837MI6 Agent
Is there any word on the return of main title designer Daniel Kleinman? If he returns, it's very likely we will see a proper gunbarrel at the start of Skyfall.
"Better luck next time... slugheads!"

1. GoldenEye 2. Goldfinger 3. Skyfall 4. OHMSS 5. TWINE

Comments

• jasper_lamar_crabbjasper_lamar_crabb Posts: 169MI6 Agent
    Is there any word on the return of main title designer Daniel Kleinman? If he returns, it's very likely we will see a proper gunbarrel at the start of Skyfall.
    Mickey & Babs are the ones who would decide on that, whoever the title designer is - which I think will probably be Kleinman.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    It will probably be whom ever S Mendes wants, as with Marc Forster.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    According to MI6, Daniel Kleinman is directing the title sequence for Skyfall. He will be joined by his regular production designer John Ebden.

Daniel Kleinman Joins Skyfall
    http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond_23_jun29_daniel_kleinman_title_sequence_confirmed.php3?t=&s=&id=03207
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
    Glad to here he's Back. I for one Love his Title sequences -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HoagieHoagie Posts: 48MI6 Agent
    If work is beginning on the title sequence, does this mean the title song has been decided upon?!
    With the anniversary coming up and how they try and put some
    connection into the titles ( with lots of Skyfall,around london etc )
    will we get to see some girls doing some,
    Sexy Morris Dancing in the titles. :))
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,886Chief of Staff
    Hoagie wrote:
    If work is beginning on the title sequence, does this mean the title song has been decided upon?!

Good question. This is like a new chicken-and-egg riddle: what comes first, the title song or the title sequence?
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    Glad to hear Kleinman's back...presumably the nude ladies will also be marking a triumphant return for the 50th Anniversary :007)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    I know DAD isin't loved by many but I thought D Kleinman's titles where brilliant. Loved the sillouetted girls
    in the flames and just the hint of an outline in the sparks etc. The use of the patterns from cards in CR was
    a little obvious but very well exceuted.
    I was one of the few it seems who didn't like the titles for QOS, which (and again just my opinion ) where
    a bit lack luster compared to what DK might of done. Hoping he's saved some brilliant ideas for Skyfall. -{