Prince Phillip's Best Bond-Related Quote

Aston Martin DBSAston Martin DBS Derbyshire, EnglandPosts: 659MI6 Agent
After being told that Madonna was singing the 'Die Another Day' theme tune in 2002, the prince said: “Are we going to need ear plugs?”

madonna_princephilip_jpg_124449.jpg

I would probably say "Yes Your Highness - and a blindfold for her scenes in the movie!"
"NEVER SAY NO TO ADVENTURES." Ian Fleming

Comments

• BleuvilleBleuville Posts: 384MI6 Agent
    After being told that Madonna was singing the 'Die Another Day' theme tune in 2002, the prince said: “Are we going to need ear plugs?”

I would probably say "Yes Your Highness - and a blindfold for her scenes in the movie!"

Another Prince Phillip quote was -
    "If a man opens a car door for his wife-it's either a new car or a new wife ! "

Bleuville.
  • james362001james362001 Lancaster, California USAPosts: 338MI6 Agent
    I will be adding your Prince Phillip quote to my Secret_007 site in a message later today. I will give you credit.

I will also being adding your Prince Phillip quote to my Secret_007 site in a message later today and give you credit.
    Bleuville wrote:

Bleuville.
    Sorry. I deleted the Prince Philip sayings from my Secret_007 site. One member opened my eye to the fact His Consort was probably being rude about it. So I have deleted the quotes. I did give you guys credit.
    I will also being adding your Prince Phillip quote to my Secret_007 site in a message later today and give you credit.
    Bleuville wrote:

Bleuville.