Adele a Stronger Possibility?

ZorinIndustriesZorinIndustries United StatesPosts: 837MI6 Agent
I was surfing the internet and came across this article, published a week ago. If Forbes.com is correct ( which we never can be sure of these days ) then this would make an interesting theme song.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/76363/Adele-Working-On-James-Bond-Skyfall-Theme-Tune-
"Better luck next time... slugheads!"

1. GoldenEye 2. Goldfinger 3. Skyfall 4. OHMSS 5. TWINE

Comments

• Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    The sad thing is that now that Adele has become so well known, I'm tired of her. Back when she was more of a "niche" celebrity, I was fine. But I can't turn around without hearing about her from a dozen different outlets. She can sing, but I don't know that she's as great as everyone keeps telling me she is. I still wish that Amy Winehouse, despite her weirdness and racism, would have been able to sing a Bond song.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    Oh, yeah, just googled and found reference to her 2008 racist song, recorded privately. You can do jail time for doing that in public!

Again, all depends if the song was any good or not anyway. I mean, I'd pick an unknown if the song they were doing was tops.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • blame_thatcherblame_thatcher Posts: 199MI6 Agent
    I've been hoping for a soothing You Only Live Twice -style song for Skyfall, and I'm afraid you can't describe Adele's voice as soothing or sexy.