Skyfall Trailer - a question and maybe some theories

Alec 006Alec 006 Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 211MI6 Agent
1m 11s into the trailer, the guy in the blue white light crouched with the automatic rifle.
A bald looking bad guy. . . Blofeld?
Doesn't look like Daniel Craig's 007 to me.
Although we are perhaps steered to think it is by his comments seconds before.
Any ideas ladies and gents?

-{
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
Oscar Wilde

Comments

• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    hmmm.....

i'm sworn to secrecy, but the theories I've seen on ajb are pretty funny, this ones the best so far -{
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    I am pretty certain (but not 100%) that the bad guy is Patrice played by Ola Rapace.
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    I have a theory. I think I read somewhere that
    after the attack on MI6, M sends out a team to find Bond and bring him back to MI6. I'm betting the kneeling guy is a member of the team to bring Bond back.
    . I could be wrong and probably am.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,675Chief of Staff
    I think More Than is correct with his theory...
    YNWA 97
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    Whoever he is, he's the guy taking a long fall from the building in the teaser Trailer so there is obviously a fight between him and Bond.

My theory is that he's tried taking out (with the sniper rifle) Sévérine accross the road in the hotel room - which would explain the broken glass hotel room she is standing in after Bond has foiled his plan.
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,836MI6 Agent
    I think More than and Bond_James_Bond probably are right. Sorry, mr. Martini ... :(
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    I think there's nothing 'obvious' about anything in that trailer.

Some nice ideas though.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I think More than and Bond_James_Bond probably are right. Sorry, mr. Martini ... :(

It's all good. It's fun to come up with theories. It'll be more exciting to see who it is and what the situation is. Can't wait until November.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    We saw the trailer the other night at the theatre and there were a few "oohs" and "aahs", so I think it went well here in the Ozarks....
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    I'd read elsewhere talk of an extended four minute trailer being shown to test audiences. It appears to have been true because Berenice Marlohe presented "four minutes of specially prepped footage" at this years CineEurope in Barcelona. Hopefully, it will be made available to the general public sooner rather than later.

CineEurope 2012: Bond Girl Berenice Marlohe Touts 'Skyfall' at Sony Presentation
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cineeurope-skyfall-bond-berenice-marlohe-sony-340192
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Ammo08 wrote :
    there were a few "oohs" and "aahs",

You weren't sitting in the Back row, Were You. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."