James Bond Poster-only Topic

Just a suggestion:

Can we have a pinned "James Bond Posters" topic in the "James Bond Memorabilia, Collecting & Clothing" section, please?

I know I am biased because of my interest in the subject, but I think it would be a good thing to have on this forum. It also means, for instance on a personal level, if I upload any new posters to my website I can place them in this new topic.

I would rather post in a generic topic than the "Bondposters.com Collection" topic I have, because sometimes the images I upload have come from other collectors and auction houses etc, and to be honest, the "Bondposters.com Collection" topic title comes across as full of myself which is so not a true reflection of who I am.

Hope this gets looked at.
Thank you,
Adam
Best wishes,
Adam Carter-Jones
Bondposters.com - FREE James Bond Poster Reference site

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Done. Use it wisely!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,561Chief of Staff
    Ah, right....we already had one for posters here..... ;%

I'll leave it to HB to delete/close whichever one he feels isn't needed....
    YNWA 97
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    That's what I get for not being a regular in that forum. My unnecessary, redundant, bandwidth-eating thread was removed. Everyone please use the already-existing stickied thread, thank Sir Miles, and ignore the hideous wreckage that is my self-esteem. Move along now, nothing to see here. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • AdamCarterJonesAdamCarterJones UKPosts: 303MI6 Agent
    Cool.
    Thank you for looking at this -{

I would like to say that the problem with the title of the topic Sir Miles refers to is that it doesn't have the word "POSTERS" in it - maybe you could add the word at the beginning?

The word "POSTERS" is a vitally important word to use because visitors to the forum will know what it is about, whereas at the moment it's a little bit ambiguous, don't you think? The other sticky threads say what they are about and make sense.

I still think "James Bond Posters" is the better topic title, as it is simple and straight to the point.
    And for the forum in terms of SEO, it will work a lot better.

Once again, I thank you for looking at this.
    {[]
    Best wishes,
    Adam Carter-Jones
    Bondposters.com - FREE James Bond Poster Reference site